• Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
trollfinity ward would do something like that :rofl:

or what if they launch all the campaigns and a multiplayer that literally wasn't functioning

trollfinity ward would do something like that :rofl:

or what if they launch all the campaigns and a multiplayer that literally wasn't functioning

If that was a shot at Halo MCC, idk if we can be friends anymore.

That wound is still healing, b.. still healing. :smh:

mean.gif
 at this Gears slander.

Gears 4 and possibly a MW Remaster, what other shooters do you  need?

im trying not to get too into the gears beta because i know ill be feigning for the game while i wait for its release. cant wait for the real deal :evil:

im trying not to get too into the gears beta because i know ill be feigning for the game while i wait for its release. cant wait for the real deal
devil.gif
I just want the stuff you get for hitting level 20
laugh.gif

I don't think we lost a game yet with a full team on gears... Gears 4 is team based people hate it because it's not run and gun

iYen iYen
re: DX

I just hope you're not punished progression-wise if you don't fully commit to one of the 3 playstyles
Ive always liked games like DX that really encourage different approaches to tackling the challenges (stealth/dialogue/kill)
But I hate being punished for mixing up my choices in one play-through by being locked out of decisions, abilities, endings etc.

I find this doubly frustrating with morality choices in games. So few games allow you to play an amoral gray-area character without being punished for not picking good or evil. Mass Effect was pretty much the only series I recall playing where I could actually unlock abilities, and develop my character and still pursue an emotionless Clint Eastwood type out-for-himself personality

Last edited:
@iYen
re: DX

I just hope you're not punished progression-wise if you don't fully commit to one of the 3 playstyles
Ive always liked games like DX that really encourage different approaches to tackling the challenges (stealth/dialogue/kill)
But I hate being punished for mixing up my choices in one play-through by being locked out of decisions, abilities, endings etc.

I find this doubly frustrating with morality choices in games. So few games allow you to play an amoral gray-area character without being punished for not picking good or evil. Mass Effect was pretty much the only series I recall playing where I could actually unlock abilities, and develop my character and still pursue an emotionless Clint Eastwood type out-for-himself personality
I see what you mean. I'd prefer that as well. Unique playthroughs, instead of 1-3 predetermined paths.

You're right, there's few games like that. I could only think of Heavy Rain(great game), which had multiple endings.

But that game's solely narrative driven, unlike ME.

I still need to put some time into TW3 and FO4, to see if they're similar to ME in that aspect.

It's gotta be more work for devs. to factor in an end-all/be-all type(A>Y>C>Z) playthrough into their game, instead of having A>B>C/X>Y>Z type playthroughs.

Especially, if that's not what the dev think players want.

I didn't finish the BC DX so IDK if that was a problem in that game. If it was, hopefully the devs got feedback on that aspect. In order to implement said feedback into the sequel.

Last edited:
I found the Witcher 3 to be perfect as far as character building. But that was largely because Geralt was already exactly the type of ice-cold, cynical badass, who's still kinda good, that I tend to like to play. I'm sure there where some players who didn't like Geralt, and felt boxed in because of that.

The FO and Elder Scrolls series also do a decent job with this, mostly because abilities are locked to story progression. Plus, the main quest stuff often has some kind of middle of the road choice available.

I would love to see DX provide some small incentive, like a few unlockable abilities or something, that were accessed by mixing up your play style. Stealth your way into a building, talk your way into getting some Intel, then shoot your way out. That kinda thing

Especially in a game like DX where it isn't as true open world as W3 or FO

Last edited:
I found the Witcher 3 to be perfect as far as character building. But that was largely because Geralt was already exactly the type of ice-cold, cynical badass, who's still kinda good, that I tend to like to play. I'm sure there where some players who didn't like Geralt, and felt boxed in because of that.

The FO and Elder Scrolls series also do a decent job with this, mostly because abilities are locked to story progression. Plus, the main quest stuff often has some kind of middle of the road choice available.

I would love to see DX provide some small incentive, like a few unlockable abilities or something, that were accused by mixing up your play style. Stealth your way into a building, talk your way into getting some Intel, then shoot your way out.
That variety would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom