Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
People say they want change and then you get trash like Advanced Warfare and Ghosts. I'm glad that Gears is back without any major change. Gears 1 is the game that made me cop a 360 and put countless hours into Xbox Live. Gears 3 dropped in 2011 so maybe it's been too long for me to want any real change.
change is good as long as implementation is well done. when you look at AW the exo suit wasn't really implemented as well as it could've been in terms of gameplay imo and the maps didn't really work with them but compared to BLOPS 3 the wall running and thrusters serves a better purpose in map traversal compared to AW

change is good as long as implementation is well done. when you look at AW the exo suit wasn't really implemented as well as it could've been in terms of gameplay imo and the maps didn't really work with them but compared to BLOPS 3 the wall running and thrusters serves a better purpose in map traversal compared to AW

Bro stop it. You ain't even played the damn beta.

Lol get back in the ps4 thread.

lol so much disrespect in that doom statement.

Because doom was the biggest piece of trash all year... Lol that joint is so bad I couldn't even stomach more than 15 mins of it

i'm copping GOW4 but they've basically made the same game for the fifth time ... this franchise needs a shot in the arm and i'm a little dissapointed they didn't go that direction (although the coalition is prob playing it safe for their first one) ... still excited about the campaign tho

SEE THE TROUBLES HALO WAS GOING THROUGH BY STRAYING FROM THEIR CORE PRINCIPLES AND GAMEPLAY.

EXACTLY. THEY TRIED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT WITH THAT GEARS GAME THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. IT WAS STRAIGHT BUNS B.

Back
Top Bottom