Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
wow that camera angle sucks but that looks like a solid play... is that the default camera? (never played)
i believe its called "dynamic high" but nah that is not the default lol

i like this one this way i can see the whole ice and my team overhead

nhl is an awesome game you should look into purchasing or giving it a try in the EA Vault 

@shottadru actually now I remember. we had a guy with his own server so getting everyone on the same team was super easy
That's mad extraness, dudes just wanna shoot people online not cop servers and crap. BF games have a fan base but there is a reason BF games aren't COD level
You just need to cop BF on PS4 and squad with and the homies. BF be lit when you got the squad.
Squad issues don't happen on Xbox
smile.gif

But when you a team of 6 to 8 guys and the rest are randoms that you can't even communicate with it's annoying, you post above about the limit of communication bwt squads makes sense but I prefer open lines, shoot we have done 10+ heads on big team battle on halo and all organized. Just my preference I guess, BF is cool but I'm not crazy about it, Def don't have it as a top shooter this gen
Yeah NT Xbox be packed. I'm hoping some of the PS guys run UC4, that game is about to be
smokin.gif
 especially since all MP DLC is free

I guess it just depends on what mode you run. I like Rush and Squad Deathmatch so I only need to communicate with a few people. Even when I play Conquest I only talk to the people in my squad cause everybody be so spread out amongst the battlefield.

My girl gonna be starting school again soon, I told her it'd be a good time for me to start playing games more often again. :smokin

[@=/u/79112/shottadru]@shottadru[/@] actually now I remember. we had a guy with his own server so getting everyone on the same team was super easy

That's mad extraness, dudes just wanna shoot people online not cop servers and crap. BF games have a fan base but there is a reason BF games aren't COD level
You just need to cop BF on PS4 and squad with and the homies. BF be lit when you got the squad.

Squad issues don't happen on Xbox :smile:

But when you a team of 6 to 8 guys and the rest are randoms that you can't even communicate with it's annoying, you post above about the limit of communication bwt squads makes sense but I prefer open lines, shoot we have done 10+ heads on big team battle on halo and all organized. Just my preference I guess, BF is cool but I'm not crazy about it, Def don't have it as a top shooter this gen
Yeah NT Xbox be packed. I'm hoping some of the PS guys run UC4, that game is about to be :smokin  especially since all MP DLC is free

I guess it just depends on what mode you run. I like Rush and Squad Deathmatch so I only need to communicate with a few people. Even when I play Conquest I only talk to the people in my squad cause everybody be so spread out amongst the battlefield.

Rush is fire

Not holding my breath bro on NT UC. Them guys not social u already know we rocking next week on UC 4 I gotta try to finish 3 this weekend

Backtracking and playing "The Walking Dead" from the free Xbox live gold download from a few months ago

What a game man :pimp:

Bobby Kotick finnsse game on a whole other level

He knows no one wants Ininfite Warfare, so he packages it with Modern Warfare to get people hyped. And he charges folk an extra $20 for that privilege

Watch them announced MW2 comes with the season pass, another $20 outchea pocket
they shouldve just gave me MW2, wouldve paid full price for it.

Back
Top Bottom