XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

I'm to inconsistent this time around
laugh.gif

Edit: gg q

GG, but you have to stop with the fast breaking. Also, most of what I saw was PIP or 3's, shoot some midrange shots to get your players more in a rhythm.No need to go on a fast break a lot of the time.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

GG, but you have to stop with the fast breaking. Also, most of what I saw was PIP or 3's, shoot some midrange shots to get your players more in a rhythm. No need to go on a fast break a lot of the time.
LOL whatever, you missed mad shots all my PIP were off fast breaks.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

GG, but you have to stop with the fast breaking. Also, most of what I saw was PIP or 3's, shoot some midrange shots to get your players more in a rhythm. No need to go on a fast break a lot of the time.
That's not what I was intending to say, it was just to help you understand that when you play others, they are going to tell you the samething. I'm not saying anything about missing my shots, I'm telling you that we have rules to limit cheesing and the only time you can fastbreak is fromturnovers. So because I missed many shots, either J. Rich or LeBron was already running down the court.

You said your PIP were off fast breaks, in the first quarter alone, your first 18 of 20 points were from PIP.

That's not what I was intending to say, it was just to help you understand that when you play others, they are going to tell you the same thing. I'm not saying anything about missing my shots, I'm telling you that we have rules to limit cheesing and the only time you can fastbreak is from turnovers. So because I missed many shots, either J. Rich or LeBron was already running down the court.

You said your PIP were off fast breaks, in the first quarter alone, your first 18 of 20 points were from PIP.
Jesus Christ this league is trash
laugh.gif
, I win people complain,I lose people say nothing. I don't want any part of this sim league, either sim my games, or someone else can take over the team if I want to play a realgame I'll go to the gym, when I want to fast break down someones throat, and dunk all day with Lebron I'll play a video game
grin.gif

Oh an another thing

Here are the rules:

NO full court pressing unless down by more than 10 <<<< I never full court press
DON'T just try to dunk all day long... <<<< I only dunk on fast breaks
DON'T Shoot with just one player <<<< I pass the ball around, and don't just dip and dodge with yao ming
Play On Ball D <<<< I play on ball D

Regardless, I resign from the league.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Fast break points?

I can't fast break?
fast breaks usually are off blocks/steals/turnovers

not off miss shots
This was a rule from our last league, you were even told about it earlier. I didn't say anything the first game because you were still gettingthe hang of the rules.

DON'T Shoot with just one player <<<< I pass the ball around, and don't just dip and dodge with yao ming
Yao took 18 shots
Lewis took 19
Westbrook took 12
Bell took 11

Yao didn't even take a shot in the first quarter. The only reason I had to was because everyone else was cold.

Almost all of us started like this in the first league, then 3 leagues later, we got better at it. Trust me, once you develop a mid-range game, you'll bekilling other opponents easily.

Regardless of all that, I would like out of the league
smile.gif
It's my fault for not reading the rules I apologize for the inconvenience it may cause, I'msure there is someone dying to play in the league anyways, please let him have my team
smile.gif

I hope you guys have fun
smile.gif

-Jacob

That's not what I was intending to say, it was just to help you understand that when you play others, they are going to tell you the same thing. I'm not saying anything about missing my shots, I'm telling you that we have rules to limit cheesing and the only time you can fastbreak is from turnovers. So because I missed many shots, either J. Rich or LeBron was already running down the court.

Jesus Christ this league is trash
laugh.gif
, I win people complain, I lose people say nothing. I don't want any part of this sim league, either sim my games, or someone else can take over the team if I want to play a real game I'll go to the gym, when I want to fast break down someones throat, and dunk all day with Lebron I'll play a video game
grin.gif

lmao ... i feel the same way sometimes. im 2-10 so many teams don't complain about me but i do fast break alot lol . i just get slaughtered all the timethat nobody complains hahahh
roll.gif

and i can defend jumpman since i played him. he has YAO and doesn't use him AT ALL. he gets rebounds with him and then passes the ball out EVEN THOUGH YAOcould've easily flushing it down. dude is speaking truth.
laugh.gif

Regardless of all that, I would like out of the league
smile.gif
It's my fault for not reading the rules I apologize for the inconvenience it may cause, I'm sure there is someone dying to play in the league anyways, please let him have my team
smile.gif

I hope you guys have fun
smile.gif

-Jacob
You don't have to leave Jacob, you're good with LeBron, no question about that. Hence the 3 point shots you kept dropping on me.
I usually don't care about it, but I know some might complain later about it when it comes to the fastbreak and all that.
You killed me with LeBron and outrebounded me. I could not win when Emeka and Yao can't even get a rebound over LeBron, Marc Gasol, or Chris Kaman.That's been the problem for me the 2 times we've played. I could care less of how many PIP, you deserved it for Yao and Emeka not being able to grab adamn board. Hopefully you don't leave, you're still a top team in the West.

Fine if you're going to give up how about we start erase the Jazz record and give the team to Jehlers so he can have a fresh start. I thought the way youplayed was fine but I'm not going to try and convince you to stay.

We can't really erase the Jazz record.. thats not fair to the people who did Beat him.. I'm sure Jehlers wont have a problem taking over a 10-4 team

Ah you're right! I was thinking that he had already played 20+ games. That would not be fun to join and only have 10 games left to play.

I see what you were trying to do... if we erased his winning record... better shot for you to make playoffs
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom