XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Oh and for the record... I put up more points than Paul Pierce with Butler both games... and you denied the trade
grin.gif

LMAO i KNOW you were just throwing up shot after shot with butler to prove a point but i wasn't impressed lmao. it took you 30+ shots to put up 25+ pts andhe was bricking wide open 3's and midrange haha

Ritch I am thinking about pulling on that Roy trade.. I'm tryna see what we could work out though because I already got a star SG in Rip.... Hmm you gotany ideas?

Originally Posted by qball23

yo game anyone?

I'll play you I'm the Spurs

As much as I want Durant I'm going to follow my own little rules that I came up with at the start of this and not do any trades after 20 games sorry. And Iplay Roy at the three
smile.gif

how does ANYONE shoot 9/10 from 3pt just in 1 half of a game? jretro should seriously be banned from ALL 2k9 leagues lmao

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
i was fuego, can't believe you only scored 2 in the 2nd. has to be a record.

yeah that along with the 51-16 outrebounded game .... lmao im the detroit lions of this league
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
i was fuego, can't believe you only scored 2 in the 2nd. has to be a record.

yeah that along with the 51-16 outrebounded game .... lmao im the detroit lions of this league
roll.gif
roll.gif
i don't see why, your team looks good on paper. maybeyou just need to calm down and keep your poise, i noticed you like to get out of control sometimes.

lmao yeah. i pretty much am OUT OF CONTROL the whole game. alright ... im aiming on going finishing 20-10 ..... lmao

yankee where you at

Back
Top Bottom