XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Grizz, Thunder, Hawks, Pistons, Warriors only games I got left, anyone wanna go?

Dang I got all excited just to see you can't play til tomorrow

BTW Everyone in the East.. win a few games and your right in the playoff race!

GG Young. Damn man sorry for a few of those cheesy plays (Bayless just going coast to coast) and a few other times but damn I seriously just wanted that gameto end. A horrible shooting performance and you were dominating.

At least I got a good
laugh.gif
out of when Big Z has Harlem Globetrotting theball on his head lol.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Young. Damn man sorry for a few of those cheesy plays (Bayless just going coast to coast) and a few other times but damn I seriously just wanted that game to end. A horrible shooting performance and you were dominating.

At least I got a good
laugh.gif
out of when Big Z has Harlem Globetrotting the ball on his head lol.
laugh.gif
, it's cool, don't sweat it.
Yeah, that play with Big Z was hilarious. Although I thought I was gonna lose in the beginning because everyone was cold.
GG, I want to play our other game but I have to go study or watch a movie with the lady.
Rip's unstoppable though, and I like Jerryd Bayless but he could be an on or off type person.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG Young. Damn man sorry for a few of those cheesy plays (Bayless just going coast to coast) and a few other times but damn I seriously just wanted that game to end. A horrible shooting performance and you were dominating.

At least I got a good
laugh.gif
out of when Big Z has Harlem Globetrotting the ball on his head lol.
laugh.gif
, it's cool, don't sweat it.
Yeah, that play with Big Z was hilarious. Although I thought I was gonna lose in the beginning because everyone was cold.
GG, I want to play our other game but I have to go study or watch a movie with the lady.
Rip's unstoppable though, and I like Jerryd Bayless but he could be an on or off type person.
Yeah, if Rip is having a bad shooting game, my whole team's chemistry goes berserk. And damn Jerryd Bayless! Last few games he has beennothing but trouble. In one of my first games for this league Bayless had 20 points in 6 minutes, now he is ghost. Anyway, I can't play our other gameeither anyway so we good.

Good game Yank! Don't feel too bad, I did the same thing to jretro haha. Once again when Roy hits I don't lose. But I did think it was pretty cheapwhat you did at the end when yo double teamed me and used a different player to intercept it from the person I was passing to.

But anyway both games were awesome. I needed that win to keep my playoff hopes alive, I think I need to win all my games to make the playoffs.

I was considering trading Roy for Durant, I don't know what the problem is I think Durant's shot is money

Back
Top Bottom