XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

How in the hell do you shoot like that with Beasley??? I still dont get it.
smh.gif

trade?
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Dam my eyes lit up when i saw Caps team, thought i was gonna get it when he got the lights.
This looks like a solid group of guys i dont think ur even gonna need a replacement.

I think Microsoft sent me a Brand New broken 360 anyway.

its new but the fan in the back is squeeling with a high pitched whistle. They told me if it keeps happening for a week send it back in.
What the hell is this.

only reason i kept going inside that game is cause everytime i tried to shoot in the 1st 3 qtrs the thing would lag...and it kept throwing off my timing. funnyhow it stopped once you got back ahead though.

GGs Grizz

Geeze man Nash decided to wait til the last 3 mins of the 2nd game to play.. Thank goodness he did... gave me that come back
grin.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG's Crag. Sorry for going inside a lot with KG but I am bloody horrible with Durant's shooting form.

13 blocks to 3...
alien.gif

Its fine... I felt I cheesed a bit at the end of the 2nd game with the fast breaks, I was so frustrated both games since I usually shoot GREAT with nash and hecouldnt hit a thing

Not a single team in the east with a winning record
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

gg ritch that first qtr killed me but that 4 point play with mason had me crackin up

Haha me too. I was like damn I sure am trying hard to lose.

Back
Top Bottom