XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

laugh.gif
don't you want an easy win? i'll be in the lobby.

yo sorry about being inactive.... been having finals last couple days and work. I got one more day of finals and im done... hoping to get my games done as asapby the end of the week hopefully. Im gonna be on later around 8:30-9 pacific if anybody wants to get a game going.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Crag you wanna run right now? Grizzlies here...
yeah lets go

and yes you can transfer gamertags to a diff xbox... why not just use your HD?

gg retro... you dont miss a shot thats crazy, I know beasley can shoot its nuts how you shoot like that with him...you should just stop playiing and help the2k sports staff get the shots down for 2k10

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

gg retro... you dont miss a shot thats crazy, I know beasley can shoot its nuts how you shoot like that with him...you should just stop playiing and help the 2k sports staff get the shots down for 2k10
gg but you trippin i shot baaaaad that game
laugh.gif
only beasley was hitting shots. only had 20 points in the paint, shoulda took it in more. you hada nice lil run to comeback though.

yeah I was nice with the comeback to lead by one in the 4th right lol but damn beasley was reggie miller and my boys couldnt get rebounds when I needed one badgg man...before I used to get pissed with those dumb screens but now I can say you sure u aint a dev for 2ksports lol

Back
Top Bottom