XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

mayo, dalembert, stackhouse, mcdyess, duhon for josh smith, beasley, biedrins, wallace, delonte west.

jk

laugh.gif
jretro goin wild for some Mayo
roll.gif

btw can i have Josh smith?!?!?! PLEASE!

Gully, in about 45 minutes I'll be able to play you if you want.

Game anyone???

Hey Hawks... are you active?? Cuz Jehlers has his xbox back and is looking to replace someone

And NikeAir 1 game? Whats up w/ that

Can we replace you?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Game anyone???

Hey Hawks... are you active?? Cuz Jehlers has his xbox back and is looking to replace someone

And NikeAir 1 game? Whats up w/ that

Can we replace you?
nerd.gif

Hawks have been getting his games in but just in a slow manner. NKEAIR has posted that last week he was busy with midterms and during the weekend it was hisbirthday so he has been pretty busy. He said it himself that he will get his games in fast. It just seems like they are inactive just because we all have wentthrough our schedule pretty quick.
laugh.gif

Just had to play 2 games online...

First game was actually pretty sim... Came back from 9 behind to win

Then I played a guy who used the Cavs...so I had to use the Lakers... I'm GLAD I didn't draft Kobe w/ the 2nd pick.. .can't shoot with him

Was down 9... all he did was cheese with Bron.. and then I put in Adam Morrison... and he was draining 3's left and right
roll.gif
Ended up winning by 9... feels good to beat a Cheeser with a come from behind win

He showed me the replay when Lebron Dunked over Kobe...

So I had to do the same when Adam Morrison blocked Lebrons shot
roll.gif

I wish I had Adam Morrison in our league... might have to draft him next time...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Just had to play 2 games online...

First game was actually pretty sim... Came back from 9 behind to win

Then I played a guy who used the Cavs...so I had to use the Lakers... I'm GLAD I didn't draft Kobe w/ the 2nd pick.. .can't shoot with him

Was down 9... all he did was cheese with Bron.. and then I put in Adam Morrison... and he was draining 3's left and right
roll.gif
Ended up winning by 9... feels good to beat a Cheeser with a come from behind win

He showed me the replay when Lebron Dunked over Kobe...

So I had to do the same when Adam Morrison blocked Lebrons shot
roll.gif

I wish I had Adam Morrison in our league... might have to draft him next time...
laugh.gif
morrison-400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom