XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Game anyone?
i would but the admins won't put through me and dt's trade
eyes.gif

I completely don't feel like turning on my 2k right now just to put through a trade.. So I'm going to make you an Admin Mamba so you can put itthrough...

roll.gif
laziness at its finest

There I made you an admin

Talk about lazy
laugh.gif

I know the burden of sitting down and going through some menus can be stressful sometimes
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

lmao. might as well make me a admin also
If I make you an admin... I might as well make everybody one...
roll.gif

lol J/k but we have 4 now... i could make you one it doesn't really matter.

Mamba started the OG 2k9 league... so figured he should be one...

AKA I'm too lazy to turn on my xbox
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Gully.
smh.gif
at you sir. I'll spare everyone the details of that game for your sake. But once again,
smh.gif

yo how u gonna come at me.. you played one of THE worst games .. i only began playing "your" style of ball because i had no choice.. Granger LIT youup for almost 40 points in the first half so you decide to play off ball d the WHOLE 2nd half.. u were fast breaking up the court every chance you got .. so idid the same... cmon man you know you were playing dirty

I had 8 fast break points, you had 15 so what in the world are you talking about. Granger had like 25 shot attempts in the FIRST HALF, that's more than anyof my players had the WHOLE GAME. Of course I'm not gonna play him on ball if you are just going to exploit him like that. I played the rest of your teamon ball just not him.

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

gully be getting put on blast on the daily lmao
naaa not even like that homie.. comon i was told dont overdo driving to the rack ok ok so now i try n pull wit Granger .. so now duke stopsplaying D on granger cuz im going in .. real lame if you ask me ..

laugh.gif
foye missed a WIDE open 3 to tie unbelievable, i believe something is wrong with my controller every time i try to go straight up o challege a shot, itmoves me to the side or doesn't do anything at which is why it looked like I was just standing there on all those jumpers.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
foye missed a WIDE open 3 to tie unbelievable, i believe something is wrong with my controller every time i try to go straight up o challege a shot, it moves me to the side or doesn't do anything at which is why it looked like I was just standing there on all those jumpers.
Ah, I wondered why you kept getting out of position. GG Mamba, almost got me there with Randy Foye. Thought he had it too.
Kobe was Kobe, and Jeff Green was killing me as well. Got away with a close one.

No you're too good this time around haha.

Anyway if anyone wants a easy win play me. I'm cursed for talking noise about the Spurs yesterday at the game.

Back
Top Bottom