XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Game anyone???

And Gully GG in Madden... closer than I expected....

Nothing was going my way... Peterson getting Injured right away... the first down I Should have had (forward progess) but they called it a 4th so i had to kickthe FG... and the fumble right before the half... either way GG I know you are the king of madden

I want to play some 2k! someone play me !

How do you know my real name
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

I'll be on in a few

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

How do you know my real name
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

I'll be on in a few
laugh.gif
It's on the 2K Sports website.
roll.gif

Ahaha did not know that. I figured it was just obvious to add "ie" to the end of my sn
Lol, that too. Like Ritchie Ritch for example. I'm bored out of my mind, game anyone?

I went crazy from beyond the arc that game 45 3-pt attempts, but almost all of them were wide open, I just couldn't hit anything after the 1st half. Kobeis
pimp.gif
and so is Jeff Green when he's hitting. Rondo however, is a useless bum and is on the block.

Damn you youngpnoi showing up! Well I guess we'll play some other time Gully I'm going to go read and go to sleep.

Originally Posted by jretro23

josh smith for mayo.
no nowwww you wanna give me josh lmao
laugh.gif
. mayo is thereason i have my 2nd win. im not getting rid of him that easy. his shot is like montas ... no timing needed. just hold button and swishhhh
pimp.gif

your whole team is trash in anyone elses hands but yours lmao. in your hands your team = the 2007-2008 boston celtics ... in my hands they = clippers bballtoday

Back
Top Bottom