XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Ah screw it you want Roy Grizz you got him. No way I'm making the playoffs this time around, Roy for Durant straight up
Damn, just got home, logged into 2k sports and seen I had a trade pending from 2 mins ago LOL.

Accepted.
I was about to say damn you accepted quick to make sure I didn't change my mind
laugh.gif

Haha nahh. Because now I gotta make a move for a solid SF or SG that can play like an SF...

Cap what's good with my dude KevMart?

im tempted to pull the trigger ...and im def not making the playoffs so im bout to experiment wit my whole team and trade wade if the offer is right

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

im tempted to pull the trigger ...and im def not making the playoffs so im bout to experiment wit my whole team and trade wade if the offer is right

whats good with wade
nerd.gif

Just approved Roy/Durant trade and Rondo/Davis (
laugh.gif
B-Diddy came back to me) also Crag do you us Joakim Noah at all, if not can I get him for RAAAAAASHOOONESTEROVIC

They only thing i can think of is that the xbox im playin on has wireless internet and is in the basement and the router is all the way upstairs bur there wasno lag

Sorry BC... i couldnt take anymore of that BS that was going on
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That disconnection %@#!+@ me royally.

playing a game thats 24-24 with my shots going then forced to restart and im down 11 after the 1st? Jefferson with like 30 and not missing ANything?

No thanks.

Id file some sort of suit vs 2k if i could... thats a joke.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Sorry BC... i couldnt take anymore of that BS that was going on
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

That disconnection %@#!+@ me royally.

playing a game thats 24-24 with my shots going then forced to restart and im down 11 after the 1st? Jefferson with like 30 and not missing ANything?

No thanks.

Id file some sort of suit vs 2k if i could... thats a joke.

richard jefferson is my secret weapon when ever i play well with him i win when i struggle with him i lose

as you can see i really dont use kev mart i jus want some a good sf in return for em

I know that Jefferson can hit shots but im just sayin i feel cheated by the game when AI was 4/4 on jumpers in that 1st game and I was at the FT line to takethe lead in the 2nd Q, then the game quits on us and gotta restart.

And then i go 5/19 with AI in the whole game and just cant get anything going, while you bomb 3s with people in your face all game.

Just made it a COMPLETELY different game thats all...

Back
Top Bottom