XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I see what you were trying to do... if we erased his winning record... better shot for you to make playoffs
roll.gif
Hahahaha no that didn't cross my mind when I brought it up. But now I would like to retract my last statement and wipe the record clean so Ican make the playoffs.
tongue.gif

I was gonna give you Butler... but after shooting 100 shots w/ him in our game.. I kind of like him now
roll.gif

Yeah I don't think I really want Pierce anymore anyway

If you can get his shot down he is money though

I MIGHT take PP from you if you bundle him with Odom...

I had a trade in mind but I gotta think about it... it involves Bibby and Stuckey too, i see you hardly use Rodney

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Does anyone want Rajon Rondo? I'm desperate to get rid of him
rondo and someone for pierce and someone?
nerd.gif
who do you want, kobe and horford are the only ones off limits

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I MIGHT take PP from you if you bundle him with Odom...

I had a trade in mind but I gotta think about it... it involves Bibby and Stuckey too, i see you hardly use Rodney
send over the trade and i'll check it out .. are you just doing this to get odom and then eventually josh smith from jretro?
roll.gif

Yeah he is, he's been beasting on the boards for me which is what I was lacking a lot earlier and is able to score inside with ease, plus his jumper is notthat hard to hit either. He's the only C on my roster (I'm not even counting [Stephen A] RAAAAAAASHOOOO NESTEROVIC [Stephen A] ) so Al has been great.

Nice... Camby been getting boards for me too, and blocks here and there. Put up 30 with Iverson last game, hit a game tying 20 footer too... had me
eek.gif

27:59 Iverson made a 2 point Jump Shot 83-83
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Send me a good deal
Sent... i dont NEED him, but this trade works in your favor (By the numbers of course.)

Ill prob get him and suck with his shot but w.e, its fun...ive been practicing with Terry too and hes pretty $$ but i want Kev for entertainment purposes
laugh.gif

i don't know if i want odom anymore, i can't play with him online. offline i'm a beast with him though.

Ah screw it you want Roy Grizz you got him. No way I'm making the playoffs this time around, Roy for Durant straight up

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Ah screw it you want Roy Grizz you got him. No way I'm making the playoffs this time around, Roy for Durant straight up
Damn, just got home, logged into 2k sports and seen I had a trade pending from 2 mins ago LOL.

Accepted.

Back
Top Bottom