XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'm done for the day, I been wasting my work vacation losing and my heart just can't take anymore.
lets make a 3-4 man trade work that involves kobe and lebron
smokin.gif

* sigh*

I'll play you jretro
laugh.gif

and the only reason why I even took the shot with Allen was because I could not find Roy and panicked

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Ray Ray
pimp.gif

I flat out refused to lose. GG and chill out you only lost 4 times
laugh.gif
Hell of a game man, I can't cover the post Gasol was beasting, Roy was knocking shots down.

wow i can't believe i blew that big lead, first time i've ever been pissed in the leagues
laugh.gif

i gotta get on my A game now for real, can't believe that just happened. not to discredit you at all ritch, you were hitting shots.

Can someone tell me how to shoot with Durant online. I'm butter with him offline, but the second I connect with someone, my shot with him goes haywire.

jazz, bobcats, knicks, hornets, grizzlies, pistons, and magic.

any one of yall, lets get a game goin.

First of all good game retro! You were straight murdering me in the first half with Beasley, I think he had 25 by half time. I thought I was done at the end ofthe first half. You were hitting everything, your defense was too good and you had a lot of fast breaks off of steals. When the 3rd came around I just toldmyself to go on a run to make the score respectable, since nobody likes losing by 30
laugh.gif

Then all of a sudden Roy just came alive from behind the ark, I could not believe after such a $++*!$ first half I was able to knock down shots with him. Hewas a straight monster in the second half. And because he was such a beast it allowed me to spread my offense with my other three point shooters. I actuallyplayed decent defense against you when I needed to and the rest is history.

This is probably the best game I've ever played and the most I ever been down and came back.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
t15.png
[/td] [td]13:02[/td] [td]West made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]52-24[/td] [/tr][/table]
The most I was down by

[table][tr][td]27:56[/td] [td]Barry made a 3 point Jump Shot[/td] [td]82-86[/td] [/tr][/table]
End result
eek.gif

I'm just soooooo happy
smile.gif

laugh.gif
still can't believe that happened, at the same time i can because it was you i was playing. if it was someone like elpablo (no diss) i probablywould've broke my xbox.

T-Mac's shot is kind of difficult if you don't use the shot stick cause it's so quick. Anyone else want to get some games done? Add Bulls to yourque.

Anybody that wants to get a game in about 30 minutes get at me! I'm feeling pretty good after beating three teams I lost to previously this week today.

I guess finishing the other league playoffs is out of the question huh?

And Iverson is on the trading block.

Back
Top Bottom