XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by jretro23

good game pnoi, i knew i was gonna lose in overtime. i lost my composure. plus yao got every damn rebound, biedrins only had 2.

biedrins on the block.
Horford for Biedrins?

Anyone wanna get a game going? I was completely toasted last night.

someone take AI and/or Pierce off my hands ASAP!!!!!
nerd.gif

Wanted to post this before strarting my game... I had a message on live from Gully calling me a cheeser because I had 45 pf 100 points in the paint

Yes I cheesed a LITTLE bit at the end with Dwight. ... but you shot 44 3 pointers
roll.gif

I wasnt losing that game after getting screwed over by your cheesing in the first game, and in this one two with all the 3's

GG Ritch... yes I'm mad
roll.gif

Why couldnt a 2k server error happen for me when i was down 10 points and couldnt get much going liek it did for you
ohwell.gif

I really couldnt get ANYTHING going that game... I had a decent run when i cut it to 9 but other than that

Sorry for quitting early... nature was calling and figured you had the game in the books
roll.gif

I knew that was gonna happen to.. just like in the last league I was playing Jretro and had like a 6 point lead midway through the game... which against JRetrois pretty good... 2k error... we run in back... 3 minutes into the game and its 30-5 Jretro
laugh.gif
frown.gif

yo bc. on a side how the heck do you call up the animation to jump into a person when you take a 3? i swear you had like 7-8 times i bit on your pump fake from3 and that damn animation came up

That was a fun game. Every time I hit a three you would come right back with Nash and hit one! I finally got Ray Ray's shot down unlike the last time Iplayed you. But I found it ridiculous when I was hitting shots with him with a man in his face and he air balled a wide open shot
sick.gif

I love how Aldridge can shoot the mid range shot and his release is easy and I was even hitting shots with Billups. But like you said, everything was goingright for me and everything went down the drain for you

Nah cant im away from my apt til at least tomorrow... i needed a break anyways
laugh.gif

SOMEONE GIVE ME AN SG FOR RONDO!!!!

Trade accepted dtgeeyouhavealongscreename. One of the comish please approve

Which team are you Ruff C?

Wait before you play. I'll put the trade through right now

Edit: I just put it through so yall are good to go. I hope everything runs smoothly cause I'm about to take a nap right now

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Trade accepted dtgeeyouhavealongscreename. One of the comish please approve

Which team are you Ruff C?

nice doing business with ya
pimp.gif

bobcats new front line ...

baron/kobe/jeffgreen or odom/west/o'neal

Back
Top Bottom