XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Reset on Hawks and Mavs game that went 7-5

No tough luck
Please?
Shouldn't you be doing some bio homework or something Ritch.
laugh.gif

Edit: Thank you.

I already reset it and yes I'm doing homework! All my notes are on my laptop and I'm just checking in every 10-15 minutes
happy.gif

before you say anything bc you know i was taking a ton of 3's in that game and the only reason why i was driving the paint was because it was lagging sobad NO SHOT would go in lmao

the reason why i had high PIP is because i was bricking EVERYTHING from the field lmao. look at my 3pt %

its about time i get a damn W
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

the reason why i had high PIP is because i was bricking EVERYTHING from the field lmao. look at my 3pt %

its about time i get a damn W
roll.gif

i wasnt mad i jus felt that you attacked until you got a good enough lead then you shot jumpers then when i came back kobe had like 4 straight dunks butoverall i had alot of oppurtunities to try to win the game and i blew em so its all good

good game pnoi, i knew i was gonna lose in overtime. i lost my composure. plus yao got every damn rebound, biedrins only had 2.

biedrins on the block.

Originally Posted by jretro23

good game pnoi, i knew i was gonna lose in overtime. i lost my composure. plus yao got every damn rebound, biedrins only had 2.

biedrins on the block.
Yeah, another close game. Although when I think I know which person to choose when you pass it to someone from a screen, you switch it up and Igot confused. lol.
I also didn't want to go in a fast break mode because if I did, I know you'd take advantage. Thanks btw for giving me back the ball after that backcourt steal you got, it was very generous of you although I think it was the cpu that stole it, and not you so I wouldn't be mad if you didn't give itback, but thanks.

GG young. Fernandez was going bananas. TP getting his Skip To My Lou on. And I love how we had a combined total of 12 points in the paint haha.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

GG young. Fernandez was going bananas. TP getting his Skip To My Lou on. And I love how we had a combined total of 12 points in the paint haha.

lol, yeah. I was hoping you'd make a three at the end though to send it into overtime. I saw the PIP, and for a 4 minute game, that was a pretty highscored game especially since we combined for 12 PIP.

Back
Top Bottom