XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

laugh.gif
i don't need a lights out shooter to shoot good. reason why i didn't want jeff green.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
still can't believe that happened, at the same time i can because it was you i was playing. if it was someone like elpablo (no diss) i probably would've broke my xbox.
roll.gif
roll.gif

elpablo can never catch a break on NT
roll.gif

gg mamba. fyi the reason why i was just driving the paint was because i was airballing or bricking practically EVERY shot from the field.

Houston, I don't want to come off sounding mean, but that game was horrible, You've got to man up and tell your sister to stop downloading while yourplaying. I'm trying to shoot free throws and it starts to lag, I can't knock down 3's, or Jump shots. The game turned into a slam dunk competitionbecause of the lag.

That game was ridiculous. Lag every time I shot. Dude penetrating with lebro and richardson damn near every time down court. He shot three jumpshots withlebron and he had 40... I really feel like I got robbed. 64/95 pip...

Yes I'm heated...

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Houston, I don't want to come off sounding mean, but that game was horrible, You've got to man up and tell your sister to stop downloading while your playing. I'm trying to shoot free throws and it starts to lag, I can't knock down 3's, or Jump shots. The game turned into a slam dunk competition because of the lag.
laugh.gif

why didn't one of you message the other and ask to play the game at another time? that's what i would've done if it was real laggy.

game anyone?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I really think that game should be replayed
Hell nah we tried to play that game almost 5 times yesterday and today, and it was the same lag, I don't have issues playing anyone else butyou, and honestly until you step that internet speed up I'm not trying to play you again.

indifferent.gif

You gotta be %+@*!++ kidding me fam. Your the only one to complain about the connection. All my other games have been crystal clear. That I should be replayedjust off of the cheese. He did the exact same thing with LeBron and J Rich the last time we played. They each had 30+ and the next scorer had 6:stoneface: homies onlyother shot besides a dunk was a 3 and 3 free throws. And I still beat him by 15. 50+/85 pip and that game wasn't even laggy. Homie trying to use lag as aexcuse for his shooting... Both times I've played you your shooting has been subpar at best. If this joint isn't replayed all of you dudes that run theleague are on some *+%++ +#% *#%@.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

indifferent.gif

You gotta be %+@*!++ kidding me fam. Your the only one to complain about the connection. All my other games have been crystal clear. That I should be replayed just off of the cheese. He did the exact same thing with LeBron and J Rich the last time we played. They each had 30+ and the next scorer had 6
indifferent.gif
and I still beat him by 15. 50+/85 pip and that game wasn't even laggy. Homie trying to use lag as a excuse for his shooting... Both times I've played you your shooting has been subpar at best. If this joint isn't replayed all of you dudes that run the league are on some *+%++ +#% *#%@.
Good sir, both games I played were laggy, but I played through, this one was just horrible but I played through. I understand you share aninternet, and I understand your sister down loads Soulja Boy or what ever, but don't get mad at me for adjusting to the game play. I'm running 30mbps,and I'm not sharing internet, when I play games online they usually run smooth as butter, unfortunently you either have dial up, or dsl and you'resharing it.

Oh and I can quote you on this message you sent me during the game:

"my sister slowin down connection with all tht downloadin.i would tell her get off but i dnt feel like gettin cussedout" Sir how you going to let your sister punk you man up, tell her to chill while you playing xbox.

" damn lag is killin my shot "

So yeah, I don't think the game should be replayed, and I think you should invest in your own internet.

-Jacob

Back
Top Bottom