XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Come on now fam. We both know that 1st game was not laggy
smh.gif
Homie I got AT&T Broadband. And my sister is a 22 year old college student. You think thattelling her to straight up get off the computer is gonna work?
laugh.gif
And that adjusting to the gameplay line is a pile of %++*#!#+. I was still able to hit SOMEof the jumpers that I took despite the lag. You on the other hand had to penetrate with LBJ all game
smh.gif
you know you cheesed both games. And you know in astraight up, non cheese game I would kill you.
laugh.gif
duke is just trying to take the cheap W and run with it...

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Come on now fam. We both know that 1st game was not laggy
smh.gif
Homie I got AT&T Broadband. And my sister is a 22 year old college student. You think that telling her to straight up get off the computer is gonna work?
laugh.gif
And that adjusting to the gameplay line is a pile of %++*#!#+. I was still able to hit SOME of the jumpers that I took despite the lag. You on the other hand had to penetrate with LBJ all game
smh.gif
you know you cheesed both games. And you know in a straight up, non cheese game I would kill you.
laugh.gif
duke is just trying to take the cheap W and run with it...
Just an FYI AT&T Broadband = DSL which is slow, try to see if your parents will invest in a FiOS Fiber line, which is extremely fast, and youcan have the whole house wired, and not worry about lag. The first game we played was extremely sluggish, but I didn't complain, I took the L like a man.

Now if you are upset over the game, and think I'm a cheeser and you'll destroy me then I'll gladly replay the game to preserve your preciousrecord. Just make sure your sister isn't at home, or on the computer.

All in all, I guarantee if you won that game, you wouldn't have been crying
grin.gif
oh and don't deny that when the game started to lag you couldn't hit jump shots either, rudy gay started to get his dunk contest on
grin.gif

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

jumpman247 wrote:

grin.gif
oh and don't deny that when the game started to lag you couldn't hit jump shots either, rudy gay started to get his dunk contest on
grin.gif

Exactly. You would not want the game to be reset if you would have won. But if you both agree to it then fine I'll reset it. I don't knowwhy you're trying to act like you don't do the same thing with Gay, I know one game I played you most of his points were off of driving to the basketbut you didn't hear me complain.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

jumpman247 wrote:

grin.gif
grin.gif
Exactly. You would not want the game to be reset if you would have won. But if you both agree to it then fine I'll reset it. I don't know why you're trying to act like you don't do the same thing with Gay, I know one game I played you most of his points were off of driving to the basket but you didn't hear me complain.
grin.gif

I still would rather not replay the game, and when I do play Houston again I'd appreciate it if his sister was not at home.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'm late as hell...Somebody called the Bulls?

Yes sir. I think we need to change the title so people wont get confused anymore haha.

Who wants to run?

Back
Top Bottom