XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

[table][tr][td]East Playoff Race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]GR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t11.png
[/td] [td]X-New Orleans Hornets *[/td] [td]0.533[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t0.png
[/td] [td]X-Philadelphia 76ers[/td] [td]0.533[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
t3.png
[/td] [td]Chicago Bulls[/td] [td]0.433[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
t14.png
[/td] [td]New York Knicks[/td] [td]0.428[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]
t16.png
[/td] [td]Orlando Magic[/td] [td]0.315[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]
t21.png
[/td] [td]Detroit Pistons[/td] [td]0.250[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]
t9.png
[/td] [td]Atlanta Hawks[/td] [td]0.166[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
t31.png
[/td] [td]Charlotte Bobcats[/td] [td]0.066[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Locked up that playoff spotttttt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Aww man so Gully gets 2 free wins.

Wack sauce!

You act like Pablo woulda beat him....
roll.gif
That's just not nice!
laugh.gif

You never know he might have oh welllll. Then can I get two free wins too since I had to play the original guy? *Crosses fingers*

Did you lose to the Original guy twice? And eitehr way IDK if thats fair ha ha

Oh and if I remember correctly.... you were the one who invited QBall... so therefore...you are responsbile for him not playing his games and therefore simmingall his games
smile.gif

Oh and if I remember correctly.... you were the one who invited QBall... so therefore...you are responsbile for him not playing his games and therefore simming all his games
smile.gif

I'm joking I don't want the wins haha. Then you might as well give him the wins against the jazz.

Wait hold the phone! He got 4 free wins? Bobcats, Hawks times 2
eek.gif

and now maybe the Jazz. Mind bottling!

it needs :

2 games against Magic
2 games against Knicks
1 games against Pistons
2 games against Jazz -- I get those two wins also

If it comes down to it I think we should either A give someone else the jazz or b split the games.. since gully and DJ can never connect

PS... we wouldnt have this problem if Jacob wouldn't have up and left!

Oh and if I remember correctly.... you were the one who invited QBall... so therefore...you are responsbile for him not playing his games and therefore simming all his games
smile.gif

I'm joking I don't want the wins haha. Then you might as well give him the wins against the jazz.

Wait hold the phone! He got 4 free wins? Bobcats, Hawks times 2
eek.gif

and now maybe the Jazz. Mind bottling!
those woulda been easy W's anyways

We'll see... if it comes down to it.. but if he goes 5-0 against Magic, Knicks, and PIstons... then he's a clear front runner I think

We'll see... if it comes down to it.. but if he goes 5-0 against Magic, Knicks, and PIstons... then he's a clear front runner I think
if i go 6-1 in last 7 games ima move into the 3rd spot

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

if i go 6-1 in last 7 games ima move into the 3rd spot

If fam does do it then i'll have to play JRetro....
pimp.gif
. I can take em'.

i don't wanna see any one of you in the playoffs, i'm predicting that i'm gonna get knocked out of the 1st round.

i have an idea, in the next league please let me draft whoever i want
smile.gif
85 rating and under.

Aww man so Gully gets 2 free wins.

Wack sauce!

You act like Pablo woulda beat him....
roll.gif
That's just not nice!
laugh.gif

You never know he might have oh welllll. Then can I get two free wins too since I had to play the original guy? *Crosses fingers*
smh.gif
I could have
ohwell.gif

I was due!!!

What is up with ppl askin for games then just dip settin. Im goin to bed screw you guys Craig and Yankee
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom