XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

you can go ahead and sim the jazz, i can never find people to play me when i am on in the evening anyway. gully been dodging lebron for toooo long lmao

Way to give up so I cant get the fourth spot guys
laugh.gif

GG Magic, I was on fire that game. Okur was killing me with those damn threes though. Need to work on my D some more.

I've finished the year 20-10, not that bad. I think I could have done a little better though. I think I clinched the playoffs with that win maybe.

Hey NORE, I won't be home 'til Sunday night to play our playoff games.

Sorry, I'm at Berkeley for the weekend, but I just got spring break so I'll be able available most of the week.

Its makign it so the top 8 teams in the league... not conferences made playoffs.... IDK how to fix it
frown.gif

I know... but I'm on my 360... and its doing top 8 of the league... and wont let me edit it... @%%

This is BS... I can't edit it... and i can't go back at all... so i'm the only one from the east int he playoffs

Ok guys...... the schedule is set...
frown.gif
Sorry Fraj.. Mamba.. and Yankee.... y'all missed the playoffs apparently.. Cap and Ritch both made it...and so didDJ ha ha ha

Ok thats it, next league if someone drops out... and you are currently in the league.. you CANNOT take their team.

14 Teams next time around.

Whoa, that's pretty weird. I play you instead Crag? I won't be home until Sunday to play. Sorry about that.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

haha crag u just went from playing me round 1 to retro have fun see ya next draft lol

roll.gif

I edited it to make DJ Play retro... since he miracously made the playoffs... inherited a 14-4 team midway though the season... and is the worst out of anyoneint he playoffs.. No offense DJ

So set it so I play the 2nd best.. Mavs

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

haha crag u just went from playing me round 1 to retro have fun see ya next draft lol

roll.gif

I edited it to make DJ Play retro... since he miracously made the playoffs... inherited a 14-4 team midway though the season... and is the worst out of anyone int he playoffs.. No offense DJ

So set it so I play the 2nd best.. Mavs
laugh.gif
. That's so wrong, you tampered with the system sothat Dj would just quit.

Who in favor believes Crag should be stripped of his admin rights?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think David Stern took the real Crag and did this.

Back
Top Bottom