XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif
Oh please retro... you are not going to get knocked out easily at all
no way i wanna see gully in the first round. dude is one of the top distributors in the league, everyone gets touches.

so how do you like my idea about guaranteeing me my starting 5 with players rated 85 and under?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

roll.gif
no way i wanna see gully in the first round. dude is one of the top distributors in the league, everyone gets touches.

so how do you like my idea about guaranteeing me my starting 5 with players rated 85 and under?
smile.gif
What you did there I see it.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

roll.gif

smile.gif
What you did there I see it.
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
aight these are my confessssssions, it was me. gully is just a good sport about everything, so i had to get acouple shots in
laugh.gif

but please stay in the 4th spot, i don't wanna play ritch.

laugh.gif
aight these are my confessssssions, it was me. gully is just a good sport about everything, so i had to get a couple shots in
laugh.gif

but please stay in the 4th spot, i don't wanna play ritch.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

U hurt my feelings
frown.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its crazy tho i think i can beat every1 in this league at least once but out of all the games i played u ...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
i didnt even stand a chance

What is that screen play that some of you all use that gets the SF/PF wide open in the corner?

Id like to learn how to use it... im not very good at running plays yes
ohwell.gif

I wanna know that play that JRetro uses to get Beasley wide open after a screen. That play is disgusting.
sick.gif
there's no way to stop it. Drop some infoJRetro
nerd.gif

Yea thats the one im talking about... ive seen many people use it buti dont know waht it is... Itd be nice to get some designed open shots for once ...

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I wanna know that play that JRetro uses to get Beasley wide open after a screen. That play is disgusting.
sick.gif
there's no way to stop it. Drop some info JRetro
nerd.gif

You mean that GLITCH play

laugh.gif
its not a glitch, only when the player rotates when my man is standing still. and i barely use it now, only like 4 times in a game. its easy to stop, soplay defense.

to stop me from ever doing it, just play on ball defense at all times with me or play zone.

hurry and get the playoffs started!

Craig if u wanna get to the playoffs quicker i could care less if u sim my games.
I want this over as much as anyone so i can draft my own team in the next round.

Back
Top Bottom