XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

and i can make a strong push for the 3rd spot

who wants to take some L's paypal on deck
roll.gif

I know your in 4th... what I meant is that... he has 5 more wins then you.. so you still have to win 5-6 games..

And Ritch has like 1 or 2... so if he ends up with 19 wins... your only at 12 right now.. so a lot could change

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I know your in 4th... what I meant is that... he has 5 more wins then you.. so you still have to win 5-6 games..

And Ritch has like 1 or 2... so if he ends up with 19 wins... your only at 12 right now.. so a lot could change

i kno i kno stop jinxing me man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea Jehlers lets go
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Yankee where the hell have you been??? Get your games in!

Gully you still need to win 6 games to get to 18... and then you'll be past ritch for the final playoff spot... assuming he loses his last 1-2 games
i am currently in 4th good sir
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]West Playoff Race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]GR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t15.png
[/td] [td]Z-Los Angeles Lakers *[/td] [td]0.892[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t17.png
[/td] [td]X-Dallas Mavericks[/td] [td]0.766[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
t23.png
[/td] [td]Houston Rockets[/td] [td]0.655[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Golden State Warriors[/td] [td]0.600[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]0.586[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]
t12.png
[/td] [td]Utah Jazz[/td] [td]0.565[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]
t24.png
[/td] [td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]0.518[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
t8.png
[/td] [td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td] [td]0.434[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]
I hope you get one game within keeping that spot then lose it and be out the playoffs. Yes im still salty.
mad.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Yankee where the hell have you been??? Get your games in!

Gully you still need to win 6 games to get to 18... and then you'll be past ritch for the final playoff spot... assuming he loses his last 1-2 games
i am currently in 4th good sir
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]West Playoff Race[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]Pct[/td] [td]GR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]
t15.png
[/td] [td]Z-Los Angeles Lakers *[/td] [td]0.892[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]
t17.png
[/td] [td]X-Dallas Mavericks[/td] [td]0.766[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]
t23.png
[/td] [td]Houston Rockets[/td] [td]0.655[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]
t29.png
[/td] [td]Golden State Warriors[/td] [td]0.600[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]
t25.png
[/td] [td]San Antonio Spurs[/td] [td]0.586[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]
t12.png
[/td] [td]Utah Jazz[/td] [td]0.565[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]
t24.png
[/td] [td]Oklahoma City[/td] [td]0.518[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]
t8.png
[/td] [td]Memphis Grizzlies[/td] [td]0.434[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][/table]
I hope you get one game within keeping that spot then lose it and be out the playoffs. Yes im still salty.
mad.gif
smh.gif

u%2Bmad.jpg

????What for?

Dude.... I didn't put that poll up there!!!!
roll.gif

Third Edit... Damn Pablo.... you got owned by another 2k newbie

Can we sim the rest of your games?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

got dammit #^@#%^&%$&

laugh.gif
sorry man GG... you just couldnt hit anything... even open shots werent going in... i was getting a lot of turnovers too so a bunch of my points cameeasy...

I know the 4th Q shooting spree from deep wasnt helping you either
laugh.gif

Little bit differetn from our first game
laugh.gif

Sixers finish the season 16-14
pimp.gif

????What for?

Dude.... I didn't put that poll up there!!!!
roll.gif

Third Edit... Damn Pablo.... you got owned by another 2k newbie

Can we sim the rest of your games?

sureeee
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude make me a MOD
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ Grrr

laugh.gif

GG, like I said last time if you played on ball d you will have a better chance of winning
smile.gif

Edit: I didn't do it. It was either Mamba or Jretro

Back
Top Bottom