XBox 360 NBA 2k9 League Fantasy Draft.... Custom playoffs... play your games!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Always happens... we get the people who get all their games in... and then people who are hard to find
Next time we should whittle the league down to the 12 or so guys who always are on (jretro, Crag, Mamba, GULLY, djfrmsanjo, Ritch, Jehlers, Nore, youngpnoi, Ruff C, Capital BC, UNtroubled YOUTH) cause I am convinced that one of these leagues will never get completely finished cause it's the same people that are always active.
Fixed lol. All my games are finished with all the teams listed here. The other teams seem to never be on!

laugh.gif
I know I forgot someone, I was thinking of the guy who always plays with the Grizz, but I couldn't remember your name. But yeah, we really need to dothat next league Crag

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Always happens... we get the people who get all their games in... and then people who are hard to find
Next time we should whittle the league down to the 12 or so guys who always are on (jretro, Crag, Mamba, GULLY, djfrmsanjo, Ritch, Jehlers, Nore, youngpnoi, Ruff C, Capital BC, UNtroubled YOUTH, Fraij da 511) cause I am convinced that one of these leagues will never get completely finished cause it's the same people that are always active.
Fixed lol. All my games are finished with all the teams listed here. The other teams seem to never be on!
Fixed again.

omg PRINCE!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

21 pts in the first half
laugh.gif
... i only think he missed twice. got cold in the second but hit HUGE late in the 4th including the game winner
pimp.gif

Ill take 60% from the field and 50% from 3 anytime from Tay
pimp.gif

My dudes were blocking more shots than i ever seen them even try to contest
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You def made me nervous at the end... glad i got some of those rebounds

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

omg PRINCE!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

21 pts in the first half
laugh.gif
... i only think he missed twice. got cold in the second but hit HUGE late in the 4th including the game winner
pimp.gif

Ill take 60% from the field and 50% from 3 anytime from Tay
pimp.gif

My dudes were blocking more shots than i ever seen them even try to contest
laugh.gif
smh.gif

You def made me nervous at the end... glad i got some of those rebounds
Yeah man damn I couldn't get a shot up! So many frustrating "are you kidding me?" moments (ie KG's horrendous layup from pointblank range, I seriously have never seen him do such a thing). That buzzer beater had me
nerd.gif
alien.gif
frown.gif
!

Shoulda never given you Prince...
smh.gif
Haha gg.

roll.gif
man i love Tayshawn... his shot comes natural to me now, and a lot of people dont respect his 3 ball online so i just drain them in their face
laugh.gif

VC had a couple
sick.gif
:x:x:x dunks too
pimp.gif

OH boy do I wish that WASN'T a custom.

Oden 18 rebs, Garnett 20 rebs. Rip had like 6 3pt attempts on one trip down due to Oden just crashing the boards and kicking it back out lol.

GG though man.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

DJ is always on but ALWAYS seems to not be able to find people to play him
roll.gif
cuz he cant connect
grin.gif
sick.gif
pleaseeeee gully and yankeephan gofix your connect
roll.gif
and yes i AM always on andbegging people to play me ... except jretro (see comment a few pages earlier)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom