WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Most of this raw was unbearably terrible.

Yup.  I actually fell asleep before the show ended.  I'm not even going to go back and catch the rest on DVR.  I don't need any more Cena BS.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Most of this raw was unbearably terrible.

Yup.  I actually fell asleep before the show ended.  I'm not even going to go back and catch the rest on DVR.  I don't need any more Cena BS.

- WWE creative has had discussions over the past few weeks about signing UFC fighter Roy Nelson to compete at January’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. If this would happen, Nelson will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble 30-Man Battle Royal.

The main person against the idea is Vince McMahon. Vince is still hopeful that Brock Lesnar will work WrestleMania 27 and feels that if Nelson works Royal Rumble, it would cheapen a possible appearance by Lesnar with two MMA fighters working big WWE angles in just a few months.

McMahon has also expressed concern about not wanting to hurt his good standing with UFC President Dana White.

- As of this past week’s iMPACT tapings, the plan was for Kazarian to capture the TNA X Division Title from Jay Lethal at the Genesis pay-per-view in January.

- WWE creative has had discussions over the past few weeks about signing UFC fighter Roy Nelson to compete at January’s Royal Rumble pay-per-view. If this would happen, Nelson will be a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble 30-Man Battle Royal.

The main person against the idea is Vince McMahon. Vince is still hopeful that Brock Lesnar will work WrestleMania 27 and feels that if Nelson works Royal Rumble, it would cheapen a possible appearance by Lesnar with two MMA fighters working big WWE angles in just a few months.

McMahon has also expressed concern about not wanting to hurt his good standing with UFC President Dana White.

- As of this past week’s iMPACT tapings, the plan was for Kazarian to capture the TNA X Division Title from Jay Lethal at the Genesis pay-per-view in January.

roll.gif
That dude Batista daughter is smashing has a big ****!

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I'm sorry, but 95% of the "WWE Universe" would have ZERO idea who Roy Nelson is.  Zero.  This would be a waste of money for no impact.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I'm sorry, but 95% of the "WWE Universe" would have ZERO idea who Roy Nelson is.  Zero.  This would be a waste of money for no impact.

Back
Top Bottom