WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

laugh.gif
I understand no chair shots to the head but c'mon chair shots to the back is suppose to scare someone 

laugh.gif
I understand no chair shots to the head but c'mon chair shots to the back is suppose to scare someone 

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

Those sounded like pretty stiff shots. But I get what you're sayin'..

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

Those sounded like pretty stiff shots. But I get what you're sayin'..

so cena takes a beating and 2 chair shots and acts like its all good

can he sell something else besides those stupid cena shirts

btw my nephew asked for a cena shirt for xmas, dude catchin a trouble in paradise by the monkey bars

btw my nephew asked for a cena shirt for xmas, dude catchin a trouble in paradise by the monkey bars

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Most of this raw was unbearably terrible.
It's as if 4w's pre-show write up had sex with hombre's pre-show write up and had a baby which grew up and raped the ear of a raw writer.

Most of this raw was unbearably terrible.
It's as if 4w's pre-show write up had sex with hombre's pre-show write up and had a baby which grew up and raped the ear of a raw writer.

^nah i got him a 2 foot tall optimus prime action figure and that mickey mouse game for the wii

he keeps bugging me for a cena shirt but it aint happenin

he keeps on with tha ##%$ im about to tell him santa aint real

^nah i got him a 2 foot tall optimus prime action figure and that mickey mouse game for the wii

he keeps bugging me for a cena shirt but it aint happenin

he keeps on with tha ##%$ im about to tell him santa aint real

Back
Top Bottom