WWE Tables, Ladders, & Chairs PPV 12/19 - Miz vs Orton | Kane vs Edge vs Mysterio vs Del Rio (p16)

They look old an awful.

And yall chill quoting that Ayoness.

Don't want to get the thread locked up.

Originally Posted by chino905

ayooo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allreds

Far left: Perry Saturn
Middle: Raven
Purple Nike hat: Lodi
Tallest One: Reese?
And I don't know the guy on the very right lol. Last time I watched wrestling was10 years ago

Is that Sick Boy?  Too bad Kidman couldn't make it.

Originally Posted by allreds

Far left: Perry Saturn
Middle: Raven
Purple Nike hat: Lodi
Tallest One: Reese?
And I don't know the guy on the very right lol. Last time I watched wrestling was10 years ago

Is that Sick Boy?  Too bad Kidman couldn't make it.

God I hate Cody Rhodes' gimmick. It can be entertaining AT TIMES, but it's just a gimmick that will never take him anywhere. It's an opening match gimmick that just doesn't translate to higher spots on the card.

God I hate Cody Rhodes' gimmick. It can be entertaining AT TIMES, but it's just a gimmick that will never take him anywhere. It's an opening match gimmick that just doesn't translate to higher spots on the card.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WHOAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

WHOAAAAAAA

Back
Top Bottom