WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Cesaro is dat dude. :nthat:

iCNTBtAX6r8bU.gif

@DangerousG

Random match from Japan. Was over at DVDVR looking for something to watch after this rookie game.

Quick Review from someone over there

2000 NJPW - Iizuka/Nagata vs. Kawada/Fuchi
One of the best tag matches ever? I'd put this up against any 90s Kawada tag from All Japan. The AJPW matches sometimes lose me for a minute here and there but on this one, I didn't look away for a split second. Fuchi and Kawada may be the two best wrestlers ever for making every little tiny thing seem important (Finlay would be in that conversation too) and this match was a great advertisement for that. This was in the same building as the August 4th G1 show and if you thought those matches had heat, well this may have trumped them all. It was just a constant wall of noise with the reactions being insane to every twist and turn. I love how every guy is completely ****** after about 20 minutes and they're all just hobbling around broken in one way or another. This is how you do a tag match, this is how you do an interpromotional match and this is how you get five snowflakes.

Where I'll have it - Top 10 for sure. I get a feeling it won't be top 5 as I can think of at least 3 or 4 matches I'd definitely have ahead of it. But yeah this is very very elite.

^ Yea but having your champion lose so much matters and makes him look a little weak.

But him winning at EC against 5 other dudes makes him look great. Just like when Jericho lost to both Austin and the Rock, but then beat them both the same night to be the first ever undisputed champ.

Orton will win at EC. Cesaro will shine the most at EC.

Last edited:
Amidst speculation that he is one of the names being discussed for this year's WWE Hall of Fame class, former WWE and WCW star Scott Hall has posted the following tease on Twitter:

Scott Hall

Me @JakeSnakeDDT and @AmyDumas all verified at the same time. Hmmm....

Scott Hall

Add @UltimateWarrior to that same list...hmmm

Hall mentioning being "verified" is in reference to the Twitter accounts of himself, Jake Roberts, Lita and Ultimate Warrior all having been verified with a green check mark at around the same time.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/453...ases-induction-into-the-2014-wwe-hall-of-fame

would be great to see Hall in the HOF, dude could of been the top WWE guy in the 90's and he's made history by making one of the greatest stables in wrestling history

i feel like razor is reaching, but at the same time, it would be a very strange and random coincidence, even if it is just twitter confirmations :nerd:

Update on WWE's Negotiations with Comcast

The exclusivity ends today...

- WWE's exclusive negotiating window with Comcast to sign a new deal ends today and no deal is believed to have been officially set yet. As previously reported, the company timed their contracts so that all of their series--Raw, Smackdown, Total Divas and Main Event--would end at the same time, putting them all as part of the negotiations and making it a giant package. The company has reportedly been in contact with other companies including A&E, Disney, Viacom, 21st Century Fox and Discovery about a potential deal.

Should WWE not agree with Comcast's final offer, the company will still have the chance to match any outside offers as previously reported. WWE will announce their new deal in April or May, with any potential move of their programming happening in early October.

Credit: PWInsider

:x :x :x It would be the end of 08-some of 2011 all over again

punk seems like an ******* at times but people dont give him enough credit

People forget that R-Truth was in main event PPV WWE Title matches, with little jimmy deciding title match outcomes lmaooo before he forced the direction of the title scene when he cut that promo​

Was reading some wrestling forums, and it got me thinking..

What if they brought back the 15 Championship that they had on FCW, but have it on RAW/SD?

Have it defended every week like a TV title, except it's a 15 minute iron man match. The concept can make for some exciting matches(look up Ambrose/Rollins, absolute classic) midcarders and main eventers can both contend for it, could make some new stars.

[/fantasybooking]

Was reading some wrestling forums, and it got me thinking..

What if they brought back the 15 Championship that they had on FCW, but have it on RAW/SD?

Have it defended every week like a TV title, except it's a 15 minute iron man match. The concept can make for some exciting matches(look up Ambrose/Rollins, absolute classic) midcarders and main eventers can both contend for it, could make some new stars.

[/fantasybooking]

Not a bad idea at all.

Back
Top Bottom