WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Man Razor's theme is my all time favorite them next to Austin, Angle (the u suck chant kinda ruined it for me) and Flair.

Last edited:
Always loved that Horsemen theme, too tough. Used to always pick Benoit on that WCW Thunder game just so I cause hear it.

Where it started for Angle :pimp:

I'm attempting to find that Stunner gif set, and came across this :rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_mlw5adg7Sy1s37joxo1_250.gif

Oooooohhhh man it just gets better
tumblr_m1xrwcMl2Y1qepnyio1_250.gif
tumblr_mxf48vCSbl1qh6swzo1_250.gif

tumblr_mtuteftwFB1soy2w4o4_250.gif

Last edited:
Update on WWE's Negotiations with Comcast

The exclusivity ends today...

- WWE's exclusive negotiating window with Comcast to sign a new deal ends today and no deal is believed to have been officially set yet. As previously reported, the company timed their contracts so that all of their series--Raw, Smackdown, Total Divas and Main Event--would end at the same time, putting them all as part of the negotiations and making it a giant package. The company has reportedly been in contact with other companies including A&E, Disney, Viacom, 21st Century Fox and Discovery about a potential deal.

Should WWE not agree with Comcast's final offer, the company will still have the chance to match any outside offers as previously reported. WWE will announce their new deal in April or May, with any potential move of their programming happening in early October.

Credit: PWInsider

:x :x :x It would be the end of 08-some of 2011 all over again

Last edited:
Nah man Disney owns the ABC channels and ESPN too. A deal with them would actually be pretty legit. It won't happen though.

Last edited:
21st Century Fox seems like the best fit to me.

I could totally see Monday Night Raw being on FX.

It's so irritating to hear this subdued Big E on commentary when we all know that he's hilarious.

Awesome suplex by Swagger.

Last edited:
^what does that mean?

That's around the time when the WWE went full blown with pushing their PG programming. Smackdown has always been labelled PG, but they were doing it in the most corny mind-numbing way, where anything considered even the slightest violent/offense/vulgar were censored in some way (both language and match-wise). They gradually lightened up, but the majority of '08-'11 was probably one of the most tame climates in wrestling, outside of a handful of matches/feuds. It was mostly the result of the Benoit murder-suicide, along with the WWE wanting to become more appealing to the mainstream. You could see where they were coming from to tame the product, but, uuuugggggh.

Forgot Disney basically a monopoly though, so maybe it wouldn't suffer much. But I'm just picturing Raw or Smackdown being sandwiched between Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Shake It Up

Very good 4 Way match as well. I didn't read the spoiler on who won, so I was fairly surprised by the result

Last edited:
Mac Stunner :lol: :pimp:

ive had a few of me wwf no mercy created wrestlers use that finisher...one handed old man style :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom