WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

Nah Peep, speak your mind man.

Sting Beats Hulk
Warrior and Sting reunite
Warrior turns on Sting.
Becomes biggest heel in company
Hogan walks out on company
Vince gets on his knees
Hogan wants Steph as compensation
She ends up Marrying Hulk
They have Brooke
2013, first mother vs. daugher match at WM. Brooke vs. Steph

Something along those lines?

On the new Jim Cornette podcast, listening him talk about Noah's arc was absolutely hilarious.

Where yall listen to Jim Cornette podcast? I'd imagine it's hilarious based of what I see from him on YouTube.

Low key feel like Hogan verbally buried Macho Man and the Warrior at the same damn time up there. Because he could have did all of the above he mentioned up there for the Macho King but we all know how that played out.

Last edited:
Where yall listen to Jim Cornette podcast? I'd imagine it's hilarious based of what I see from him on YouTube.

I actually DL'd the MLW thing yesterday morning to my iPod. Cornette is hilarious even though I don't even know what the main subject was to the podcasts I listened to :lol:

Is that video a bunch of combined shows? Cause JTG is signing autographs, the Shiels is there, and I swore I heard "OTUNGA!!" :lol:

Last edited:
corporate rock> hollywood rock
THIS.

The Rock in general was the BEST EVER imo.

He was good on the mic and in the ring, he def had the IT factor. 

pimp.gif

JTG got the best job ever. Get to travel the world and collect a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing. When was the last time this man saw a wresting ring? Lol

Brodus seems like a cool dude.

but yea that kid is annoying as hell lol.

Of course he has no mystique. We see him every day. But he should be used more as an attraction than a "use him every day" type of dude.

From a durability standpoint this should be an obvious choice.

No one cares about him even when he returns after 6 months of being on the injured list.

He could probably be interesting if every one of his matches for the past 3 years weren't booked in the exact same way, but personally I think he's finished and a waste of space on the upper mid card.

:rofl: :rofl: what a sell. I think his last actual tv match was either when Ryback did that nasty Powerbomb to him after his twitter subliminals, or when he was squashed by Brodus Clay. Not sure which came first

Lol JTG sold the hell out that cobra.

The Rock also had a couple of memorable sells as well lol.

Lol the rock look like he'll legit bounce out the ring every time he got the stunner

I know VKM isn't a wrestler but he sold all them stunners horribly

Last edited:
I wish I could find that gif set of the Rock selling the Stunner. It's like 10 gifs of 1 Stunner from 03 and the Rock was taken a different bounce in every one :lol:

I actually DL'd the MLW thing yesterday morning to my iPod. Cornette is hilarious even though I don't even know what the main subject was to the podcasts I listened to :lol:

Is that video a bunch of combined shows? Cause JTG is signing autographs, the Shiels is there, and I swore I heard "OTUNGA!!" :lol:

In regards to the MLW VIP, I'm not a big fan of Alice Radley, but other than that, something I can listen to besides Cabana's and Grantland with Rosenberg.

Any NY peeps going to the Jim Ross show in March?

:rofl: :rofl: what a sell. I think his last actual tv match was either when Ryback did that nasty Powerbomb to him after his twitter subliminals, or when he was squashed by Brodus Clay. Not sure which came first

I remember Cole firing shots at JTG during the match. "I can't wait till JTG tweets about this" :rofl:

JTG got the best job ever. Get to travel the world and collect a paycheck for doing absolutely nothing. When was the last time this man saw a wresting ring? Lol

Brodus seems like a cool dude.

but yea that kid is annoying as hell lol.
Honestly, the last time I saw this dude was when he gave us one of the greatest gifs ever
roll.gif

k.gif
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHIAIHIAHDIHLSNFKSLGJSLGJSKSLGHSJFHSLFJSKFH

Bruh homie is just trolling collecting that check ahahahahaha this is amazing

Salute that man
pimp.gif

The Razor Ramon, Y2J and Wolfpac ones are the best. Whole tape woulda been so much better if the producer wasn't lazy and didn't just add a murky 808 and a snare to some of these.

Would have been better off rapping over the OG Razor Ramon theme.

pimp.gif

When Roman Reigns breaks off, he needs that Young Chop gunshot + scream at the start of his entrance theme.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom