WWE ELIMINATION CHAMBER PPV 2/23 - WWE Title EC Match | Shield v Wyatts | PPV Pred Contest

That ending lmao

Man I've missed that. Getting to see The Rock every week and do magic on the mic like that. Lord Knows I can't wait till the WWE Network launches so I can relive some of those moments.

:smokin and repped to those Rock videos that were posted.

The best to have ever done it.

who is this female

the rock the illest on the mic, dude could think on his feet so quickly​

Was reading some wrestling forums, and it got me thinking..

What if they brought back the 15 Championship that they had on FCW, but have it on RAW/SD?

Have it defended every week like a TV title, except it's a 15 minute iron man match. The concept can make for some exciting matches(look up Ambrose/Rollins, absolute classic) midcarders and main eventers can both contend for it, could make some new stars.

[/fantasybooking]
Speaking of FCW

http://www.youtube.com/user/FCWrestlingTV/videos

Enjoy

6IDkypx.gif

Is it a consensus that the rock is the goat on the mic? I have this argument by my brother all the time.

Just seems like a move to keep the fans happy with all the **** they've been getting

I personally don't think he should have beat Christian. He should have lost to every EC opponent, and if the plan was to have him win in the Chamber anyway, it wouldn't have hurt him too much.

Last edited:
Some can make the case. It is all subjective man. I won't argue. You bringing up Stones just further proves the point that ROck isn't hand down the best
No The Rock is the Best. Stone Cold is a notch below Rocky. I am jut saying I cant put Flair as the Best when some people are better then him imo. But your right it is all subjective.

Last edited:
Not for nothing inspite of the hate he receives, Randall is always putting folks over!

As with any sport, it all will mostly depend on what was hot when you were a child. We tend to overvalue things that were active in our childhoods. Biasedly overvalue things. I grew up watching Flair so I am biased to him over Rock/Stones.

First of all I'd like to thank JBL. His pathetic performance at the RR and a little help from Newz05 and the whole NTWT fam allowed me to fulfill a lifetime dream. I can now say I've had kaitlyn on my bed. Many thanks for this dubious honor. :pimp:

I shall keep this for the dark times.View media item 804335

Back
Top Bottom