WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

I feel like ZIggler needs to get rid of Big E and AJ Lee. I don't see anyone taking him seriously as a champion with those two around

I agree, wasn't even a point to Big Etard destroying Kofi tonight

Just took shine away from Zig

Just like DSK predicted earlier. :lol:

I have a feeling that the New York crowd is going to **** all over Cena/Rock 2 just as they did with Brock and Goldberg.

Just like DSK predicted earlier.
laugh.gif

I have a feeling that the New York crowd is going to **** all over Cena/Rock 2 just as they did with Brock and Goldberg.
Hopefully

If Punk can't have a good match with Rock.... cena punk 2 is going to be
sick.gif
od rest holds and rock punches
mean.gif

I'm behind in the thread, so it may have already been posted.

The Rock will be done after WrestleMania for a number of months.  He will be back to work SummerSlam this year, as well as WrestleMania next year.  He will face Brock Lesnar in at least one of these matches.

Yea bro, he's beginning filming Hercules in late april/early may.

His last appearance will be the raw after Mania.

Probably some passing of the torch to cena speech.

Last edited:
Seriously, he's the total package to be the company's #1 heel but they seem to want to eventually ruin him

It's amazing he's still over at this pt
I feel like ZIggler needs to get rid of Big E and AJ Lee. I don't see anyone taking him seriously as a champion with those two around

He need to dump AJ and get with Kaitlyn, and somehow become champion while Kaitlyn is still Divas champion.

Really? I would like to think even they would be firmly behind Rock over Cena. Plus they already know Rock's deal, and they know Cena isn't trying out for the Vikings or whatever.

View media item 274097Look at dude's face :lol:

Last edited:
- MMA fighter Gil Guillory, who is based out of Lafayette, posted the following on his Facebook, indicating that WWE has a big celebration planned for tomorrow night’s RAW from Lafayette, Louisiana:

“Ok friends I know this sounds weird but the WWE is coming to Lafayette tomorrow night and they’ve asked me to help them find a Mardi gras float for the TV show tomorrow night. I need a few of them. Let me know if you have a float and can send me pics for them to see. Thanks guys.”

There is also a rumor that the marching band from the University of Lafayette will be performing with The Rock tomorrow night.

Really? I would like to think even they would be firmly behind Rock over Cena. Plus they already know Rock's deal, and they know Cena isn't trying out for the Vikings or whatever.

View media item 274097Look at dude's face :lol:

I don't blame him. Kaitlyn is my dream woman even though she can kick my butt.

Last edited:

I'm not sure if I'll hear booing like I've never heard before when Cena wins, but I'm sure as **** hoping for it.

I was waiting for this thread to explode again if Rock beat Punk with the People's Elbow for a second time. :lol:

This rematch was better than their first match at the Rumble, but overall it was just  "Eh".

Something always seems off when Punk and Rock wrestle each other. Whoever said it was spot on about them having no ring chemistry.

Rock just looks rusty out there. He needs a few matches to get back in the flow.

Curt Hawkins helping Rock get back in ring shape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mike McGill helping Rock get back in ring shape

I swear The Rock brings the 10 year old girl out of me all the time.  I'm such a stan for him lol. Anything he does I go crazy over. He was obviously going to win, but when he got the three count I screamed as if I didn't know the outcome lol.
laugh.gif
 Their match was much better than Royal Rumble because I felt he was more agressive and took more bumps, but that match was od short.  Makes sense though with him being rusty and a movie star. Ahh well still happy with the win nonetheless.

EC was boring in general though.  I was going to order it, because of The Rock, but I'm glad I chose not to.  The EC match was pretty dope, but I'm mad Jack Swagger got the roll up pin against Orton.
mean.gif
 No one wants to see that clown at Wrestlemania but I digress smh.

Anyway I cannot wait for Wrestlemania! I'll be there, but I'ma be so misearable watching The Rock drop the title to John FRIGGIN Cena. My worst nightmare ever.  I despise Cena. But I guess he needs to pass the torch to the face of the company on the biggest stage...
eyes.gif

I swear The Rock brings the 10 year old girl out of me all the time.  I'm such a stan for him lol. Anything he does I go crazy over. He was obviously going to win, but when he got the three count I screamed as if I didn't know the outcome lol.
laugh.gif
 Their match was much better than Royal Rumble because I felt he was more agressive and took more bumps, but that match was od short.  Makes sense though with him being rusty and a movie star. Ahh well still happy with the win nonetheless.

EC was boring in general though.  I was going to order it, because of The Rock, but I'm glad I chose not to.  The EC match was pretty dope, but I'm mad Jack Swagger got the roll up pin against Orton.
mean.gif
 No one wants to see that clown at Wrestlemania but I digress smh.

Anyway I cannot wait for Wrestlemania! I'll be there, but I'ma be so misearable watching The Rock drop the title to John FRIGGIN Cena. My worst nightmare ever.  I despise Cena. But I guess he needs to pass the torch to the face of the company on the biggest stage...
eyes.gif
Try watching a year+ title reign end by dropping the title to a movie star who did absolutely nothing to deserve it. At least Cena wrestles on a regular basis. 

Back
Top Bottom