WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

Thanks for the info y'all. And I wish WWE could go back and have televised events back at the Cow Palace. I remember going to a couple Super Brawls as a kid.

It’s said that Taker does not want to come back and have to fake his way through a mediocre match, which is why his status is up in the air. He had major shoulder and hip surgery over the past year which made it impossible for him to do any serious training for a long time. Taker couldn’t lift upper body because of shoulder rehab and couldn’t do lower body because of the hip rehab.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Very glad to hear that. Last year would've been the perfect match to go out on, but since he's not retiring, it would be better to wait another year and see what the landscape is like heading to next WM for a final sendoff, which should be a win regardless of who it is.

El Generico has been spotted in WWE's NXT with his mask & cape on, indicating that he may be keeping his Generic Luchador gimmick :smokin

View media item 267420

Such a relief to see that

Yes indeed :pimp:

I know most of you can not care less, but there hasn't been a Diva match for 2 weeks? I want to see Kaitlyn. :nerd:

Well here's a preview for SD I think

View media item 268274
View media item 268275
Nice selling Kaitlyn :lol:

pimp.gif
He sucks

Did anyone see the young kid on TNA just now botch that dive out ofthering and smash himself head first off the ground? Looked like he might have hurt himself pretty bad.

[h1]WWE Studios is Cruisin' for a Bruisin'[/h1][h2]Company to produce new action comedy.[/h2]

by Max Nicholson

February 14, 2013

WWE Studios announced today the development of Cruisin' for a Bruisin,' a new action comedy from writer-director Adam Bhala Lough (Weapons, Bomb The System, The Carter).

The film centers on two reckless ex-cops who team up one last time and go undercover to take down a corrupt senator's criminal organization responsible for the murder of their former captain. Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation and Blum-Hanson-Allen Films will produce alongside WWE.

"Adam Bhala Lough is a talented young filmmaker whose quick wit and unique creative vision positions him to follow in the footsteps of directors like Jason Reitman and David Gordon Green. We're excited to team with WWE Studios and Jason Blum to bring Cruisin' for a Bruisin' to the big screen," said Pressman.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://stars.ign.com/objects/917/917013.html[/URL]"]
[h1]WWE Studios is Cruisin' for a Bruisin'[/h1]

[h2]Company to produce new action comedy.[/h2]

by Max Nicholson
February 14, 2013

WWE Studios announced today the development of Cruisin' for a Bruisin,' a new action comedy from writer-director Adam Bhala Lough (Weapons, Bomb The System, The Carter).

The film centers on two reckless ex-cops who team up one last time and go undercover to take down a corrupt senator's criminal organization responsible for the murder of their former captain. Edward R. Pressman Film Corporation and Blum-Hanson-Allen Films will produce alongside WWE.

"Adam Bhala Lough is a talented young filmmaker whose quick wit and unique creative vision positions him to follow in the footsteps of directors like Jason Reitman and David Gordon Green. We're excited to team with WWE Studios and Jason Blum to bring Cruisin' for a Bruisin' to the big screen," said Pressman.
View media item 256064
[/quote]

Kaitlyn looks so hawt :evil:

WWE Films are terrible. That Edge one was so bad it gave me cancer.

If they ever make a western with Taker as an immortal gunslinger though, instant cop!

Back
Top Bottom