WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

Just got around to watching RAW, I love Sandow man. Guy is great. Him, D-Bry & Cesaro are the best things in WWE at the moment

As far as the gameplay, what don't you like about 13 ?

It doesn't feel right. Maybe I just have to get used to it but the grapple system is kinda dull to me.

And how dumb is Cena? Have y'all checked her twitter? :lol:

If WWE is really trying to hush people up then wow.

El Generico has been spotted in WWE's NXT with his mask & cape on, indicating that he may be keeping his Generic Luchador gimmick :smokin

View media item 267420
yes-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1267.gif

Speaking of WWE 13............ from Dynomyte one of the top 360 caw makers
eek.gif

83257629.jpg
NOTE: For those wondering about my already existing CAWs previewed in my misc thread, a pack including all of their CAS files will be released this weekend.

Carrying this thread over from WLF. I was a lot smarter this time around and have backups just in case. I'm aiming for a release before the end of the month so ... get excited, guys.

This will include the CAWs, a fully set up Universe, renders, trons, themes and for JTag/RGH/Modded consoles, a new menu, start screen and name plates.

Credits are at the bottom of the thread for the CAWs I did not create. I'd like to especially thank IAMNOMODDER for being a very large contributor to this project (it wouldn't see the light of day otherwise).

More previews are on their way. Before release, this will be a full roster of 75+ superstars. 

I will provide detailed instructions into how to inject my save into your game (for retail consoles as well as others). If you've got a USB stick and an XBOX, you can make this happen!

Latest updates
February 12th, 2013 - Added Big Bossman, Jim Duggan, Brooklyn Brawler, Honky Tonk Man, IRS, Lex Luger, Rick Martel, Mr Perfect, Razor Ramon, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Papa Shango and Tatanka to previews.
February 11th, 2013 - Added Akeem, Andre, Bam Bam Bigelow, Brutus Beefcake, Diesel, Doink, Ted Dibiase,  Earthquake, Hogan, Kamala, Macho Man, Roddy Piper, Steiners, Rude and Typhoon previews and a peak at Day 1 DLC for the project.
February 8th, 2013 - Added Sid Justice, Iron Sheik and the Brainbusters to previews
February 4th, 2013 - Thread started and added LOD, Demolition, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes the Undertaker and Yokozuna.

ROSTER

Akeem/One Man Gang
akeem.jpg

Animal
1921681103image21copy.jpg

Andre The Giant
andreks.jpg

Arn Anderson
arnlw.jpg

Ax
92077773.jpg

Bam Bam Bigelow
bbbprf.jpg

Big Bossman
bossmanb.jpg

Brooklyn Brawler
brooklynf.jpg

Brutus Beefcake
brutusf.jpg

Diesel
dieselcv.jpg

Doink
doink.jpg

Dusty Rhodes
dustycb.jpg

Earthquake
earthquakec.jpg

Hacksaw Jim Duggan
hacksaw.jpg

Hawk
hawkp.jpg

Honky Tonk Man
honkyk.jpg

Hulk Hogan
hoganm.jpg

Iron Sheik
sheiky.jpg

IRS
irso.jpg

Jake The Snake Roberts
jakea.jpg

Kamala
kamalac.jpg

Lex Luger
luger.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage
machoman.jpg

Mr. Perfect
perfectlt.jpg

Papa Shango
shango.jpg

Ravishing Rick Rude
rudes.jpg

Razor Ramon
razorv.jpg

Ric Flair
flairt.jpg

Rick Martel
martelk.jpg

Rick Steiner
rickb.jpg

Roddy Piper
piperg.jpg

Scott Steiner
scottp.jpg

Sgt Slaughter
slaughtern.jpg

Sid Justice
sidbj.jpg

Smash
smashd.jpg

Tatanka
tatanka.jpg

Ted Dibiase
dibiase.jpg

Tito Santana
santanai.jpg

Tully Blanchard
67357467.jpg

Typhoon
typhoon.jpg

Undertaker
takerxg.jpg

Yokozuna
yokozuna.jpg

DAY 1 DLC

These CAWs will not be included in the actual save where the universe is set up but a separate folder with the additional CAS files will be included and can be swapped out at will using Brienj's tool.

Giant Gonzalez
gonzalezb.jpg

Nasty Boys
nastye.jpg

Arenas
Previews coming soon.

Credit
Tyrant185 for Flair robe PTs and the Rick Rude base
Iccotracs and Gazwefc for some of the attire textures
IAMNOMODDER for ideas on how to do Yokozuna's body morph, Doink, Bam Bam Bigelow, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Big Bossman, Brooklyn Brawler, IRS, Lex Luger, Rick Martel, Tito Santana, Sgt Slaughter, Tatanka, Papa Shango
JBDChurch for Jake the Snake's hair idea.
B7 for Andre The Giant
KRadiation for Brutus The Barber Beefcake, Earthquake, Kamala, Typhoon, the Steiner bases and cutting up TripleM's Gonzalez mod for me.
BhangraMan for Diesel and Macho Man Randy Savage
WolfgangJT/Bhangra for Hulk Hogan and Razor Ramon
Kung Fu for Dibiase, Roddy Piper and Mr Perfect bases
American Dream for the Honky Tonk Man base
also Tich is very close to releasing his wcw save

It doesn't feel right. Maybe I just have to get used to it but the grapple system is kinda dull to me.

And how dumb is Cena? Have y'all checked her twitter? :lol:

If WWE is really trying to hush people up then wow.

I was a big fan of the Smackdown series, but the grapple system in 12 and 13 have been pretty good. My only complaint has been the servers and not being able to fully edit certain WWE stars wardrobe.

Just got done watching this match.
Bret Hart vs Undertaker WWF Championship match Summerslam '97

- Regarding The Undertaker’s status, there is still nothing definite. If there has been a final decision made, it is being kept very quiet.

As noted, Taker was not backstage at Monday’s RAW from Nashville, even though he was photographed at a Nashville Predators hockey game the night before. However, Taker reportedly did have a meeting with Vince McMahon while in town.

It’s said that Taker does not want to come back and have to fake his way through a mediocre match, which is why his status is up in the air. He had major shoulder and hip surgery over the past year which made it impossible for him to do any serious training for a long time. Taker couldn’t lift upper body because of shoulder rehab and couldn’t do lower body because of the hip rehab.

As of a few days ago, the internal word was that Taker is still “planned” to face CM Punk this year. People close to Taker believe that if he doesn’t do WrestleMania 29, then his career is not over and it would simply mean he didn’t have enough time to fully recover from everything. The expectation is that he would like to do WrestleMania 30 in 2014 and that the show could be built around his farewell since he will be 49 years old at that point.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Back
Top Bottom