WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

Suprised they mention Samoa Joe on wwe.com

in the 14 superstars you didn't know appeared in wwe . no reference to tna at all though
Samoa Joe became an icon on the independent wrestling scene throughout much of the 2000s by treating his opponents’ heads like they were soccer balls. A rival of both Daniel Bryan and CM Punk during their early years with the Ring of Honor promotion, the hard-hitting Samoan even battled Kenta Kobashi in the Japanese icon’s most famous North American match.

Joe earned his ardent fan base the hard way. But before he compelled supporters to chant “You’re going to get your head kicked in!” at his shaken opponents, the near 300-pounder made a sole WWE appearance in March 2001. Competing on WWE Jakked only a few years into his career, a young Joe struggled against former WWE Light Heavyweight Champion Essa Rios in an inauspicious national debut. The burly Samoan would go on to kick the teeth out of every major independent wrestler around, but he would not be seen in WWE again.

I know WWE likes to spoil recorded events but with Cena & Rock being there I'm pretty sure it's the announcement of Rock VS Cena II. Spoiling PPV's :smh:

It's either the WM30 location or the WWE Network launch.

While I understand the logic in not doing the New York market two years in a row, I guess it's the old school fan in me that finds it disrespectful to not be at MSG every 10 years. Either way I just want a decent show I'm tired of the gimmicks and corniness. Pretty sure it won't happen, but a guy can wish can't he?

While I understand the logic in not doing the New York market two years in a row, I guess it's the old school fan in me that finds it disrespectful to not be at MSG every 10 years. Either way I just want a decent show I'm tired of the gimmicks and corniness. Pretty sure it won't happen, but a guy can wish can't he?
You're not the only one. It should have been MSG. WWE is too focused on trying to set records with attendance with this outdoor stadium crap. Don't get me wrong, I think the NY crowd will make the experience at Metlife that much better, but it needs to be back at MSG especially if its Undertaker's last Wrestlemania.

WWE Films are terrible. That Edge one was so bad it gave me cancer.

If they ever make a western with Taker as an immortal gunslinger though, instant cop!

the new one i been seeing in theatres before movies looks awful. like a lifetime movie. stars halle berry and morris chestnut of boyz n the hood fame lol

looks terrible. i expect the killer to be kane lol

Locked in Jericho at +400. Swagger is the favorite at -395.

I think Ziggler cashes setting up Y2J versus Jericho at Wrestlemania.

Former ECW & WCW Pro Wrestler - Psicosis - INTERVIEW: via @youtube

Amazing Konnan INTERVIEW - Pro Wrestling Commentary From A Pro Wrestler: via @youtube (Really good. ABout 7 mins.)

Last edited:
Wow at the opening line of her shoot
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I think Jericho wins the Elimination Chamber and Ziggler cashes during the Del Rio/ Show match. Then again, since the Rumble I've only really paid attention to Punk, Rock, and Lesnar.

Edit: I was on my phone and missed that completely. Obviously I meant Ziggler haha.

And Grizz, you might be right. I put a little on Jericho to keep things exciting.

Last edited:
I'm with you on that, Grizz.

Although I think it's unbelievably ridiculous that this dude Swagger pops up outta nowhere to challenge for the #2 title @ WM before Zigs. I mean dude was a jobber, goes to a minutemen meeting, learns about the Tea Party, and is now a top contender?

FOH

I watched some Amy Lee matches/promos before I judged her.

She's terrible.

She reminds me of one of those backyard wrestling juggalos who think they can work because they take bumps on thumb tacks.

I think they're definitely moving towards Swagger and Berto but I don't think it will be for the WHC.

ROH tonight, can't wait. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom