WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

Shane looks 60+
eek.gif
dude needs to die his hair, find a comb, maybe get in a bit better shape

Shane really let himself go. He wasnt the icon of physical fitness before, but jeez.

Watching the dunk contest + listening to the commentary is like watching the average Raw + reading the comments :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
That shoot interview with that chick was hilarious.

But you can tell it was a little jealousy behind it even if she was spitting the truth

Funny still though

I watched some Amy Lee matches/promos before I judged her.

She's terrible.

She reminds me of one of those backyard wrestling juggalos who think they can work because they take bumps on thumb tacks.
I THOUGHT she was ODB (TNA) :lol:

Just got home from ROH and it was a pretty solid show. It was taped for a future dvd release I believe. I got to talk to Nigel McGuiness for a minute and I bought the "Last of McGuiness" from him and he signed it for me. Surprisingly, Charlie Haas cut an awesome ****** heel promo.

This red headed chick.. Good God
sick.gif
mean.gif
devil.gif

GOT DAMB THAT MASS 

yoo that chick is bad
devil.gif

but  DOES ANYONE HAVE AN XBOX LIVE 2 DAY TRIAL I CAN HAVE , PLEASE?

NT WWE Elimination Chamber PPV Prediction Contest
  • Spell your NT board name correctly.
  • 500 total possible points.
  • All questions refer only to the televised PPV card itself.  Questions do not refer to the YouTube Preshow.
  • Your entry cannot be changed after you submit it.
  • You may only enter once.
  • Entries may be submitted until 8pm et.
  • Good luck!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T5S83YJ

I like where swaggers gimmicks going just hope dude changes his attire , the singlet isnt a good look for him.

Kind of excited for the ppv, hopefully it isn't od predictable, would be nice to see some swerves

Back
Top Bottom