WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

but does anyone else wanna smang Tamina sometimes? I mean she looks kinda strangely sexy sometimes. Not in that pic up there though.

Fully agree :lol: Sometimes she's not bad, and other times she's....:rolleyes

In that pic though she looks like "UMAD?"

You'll like the new photoshoot WWE did then.

But wait, there's more..

There's more on WWE's website with the rest of the Diva's besides A.J, Rosa & Kaitlyn :smh:

Was gonna go to the bar to watch this ppv, but decided to watch NBA all start game instead!!

Going to watch all star game + walking dead instead of the elimination chamber..(because the game + walking dead is free)

Haven't been to a WWE event in years. Got free suite tickets to this joint with a bunch of high school buddies. Should be a blast. We get wild though, hope no one gets thrown over the balcony.

Arrived in New Orleans for the elimination chamber...all star sat night was not that great hopefully this can make up for it.

Wow what a weekend. After seeing last nights events, you would have been better off heading to New Orleans early :smh:

Any word on why the arena was empty for almost the first hour?

Last edited:
Wow what a weekend. After seeing last nights events, you would have been better off heading to New Orleans early :smh:

Any word on why the arena was empty for almost the first hour?

It was a waste, I don't think Houston should be considered again. They need more stars and they couldn't sell at all to get the casual fans to attend. The tickets were priced too high and not enough to draw people and factor in the traffic in the area for the parties.

Legit had more fun at a swamp tour in New Orleans today instead of last nights event.

Survey is done, but I hope I'm almost totally wrong on my picks so I am happy w/ the outcome

Dolphs definitely cashing in tonight, I think they've made it pretty obvious. I mean hes not even on the main card tonight :lol:

If Dolph is cashin in then i think jericho will probably win the chamber and put Dolph over at mania

Dolphs definitely cashing in tonight, I think they've made it pretty obvious. I mean hes not even on the main card tonight :lol:

If Dolph is cashin in then i think jericho will probably win the chamber and put Dolph over at mania

Yeah, I initially put down no title changes but after seeing them keep Ziggler as an afterthought these couple of week it made me realize that they want people to focus on everything else and then throw in the surprise afterwards.

- Word is that plans are for RAW to stay three hours at least through this year’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Survey being taken right now.

Probably won't watch the ppv though, got the walking dead and killing lincoln to watch.

Ppl actually watch the allstar game!? :wow:

Last edited:
Just realised I put 2 title changes in my survey, but said Rock/Kaitlyn/Cesaro would all retain.

I need a Big Show win and a Dolph cash-in :rofl:

Gonna be watching tonight but probably only tuning in to the upper half of the card since I got too much school work to do

Last edited:
My predictions for tonight...

The Fat Dancing Guys.

Cesaro

Kaitlyn

The Shield

Jericho wins EC

Del Rio, and then Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio

The Rock

If Zigger doesn't cash in, then I pick Swagger to win the Chamber.

Back
Top Bottom