WWE Elimination Chamber PPV 2/17 - Rock v Punk WWE Title Match, SD Elim Chamber | PPV Pred Contest!

But then on second thought Del Rio just won they just turned Del Rio face i dont know if they would just take the belt off him like that. So maybe ziggler doesn't cash in, but hes GOT to be involved SOMEWHERE in the show. so i truly don't know

How the hell you gonna have the WHC to start off the PPV BEFORE a Diva's match? Wrestling done changed.

But then on second thought Del Rio just won they just turned Del Rio face i dont know if they would just take the belt off him like that. So maybe ziggler doesn't cash in, but hes GOT to be involved SOMEWHERE in the show. so i truly don't know
I agree that it's probably too soon to take the title off Del Rio, but I also don't think Swagger should be challenging for the World Title after the way he's jobbed the past year.

They can easily do ADR vs Swagger without the title on the line which is what I would do for WM.

I still don't understand why Del Rio is a "champion of the people".  His gimmick for years was that he was richer and better than the common people.  His face turn was botched, and once he did turn face, he never gave a good reason why we should like him.

I still don't understand why Del Rio is a "champion of the people".  His gimmick for years was that he was richer and better than the common people.  His face turn was botched, and once he did turn face, he never gave a good reason why we should like him.

Couldn't agree more.

It's all about going to WrestleMania as the World Champion!!! (so you can be the opening match of the show)

Back
Top Bottom