WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

Iowa high school tight-lipped after armed students caught burning a cross in KKK hoods

59b0310f4d7ad.image_-800x430.jpg

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/09/iow...students-caught-burning-a-cross-in-kkk-hoods/
A high school in Iowa has disciplined some of its students after a recent photo was posted online of five young men dressed in Ku Klux Klan hoods burning a cross.

In addition to the KKK hoods and the burning cross, the photo also featured one young male holding a rifle, and another holding a Confederate flag.

The Omaha World Herald reports that students at Creston Community High School were disciplined for the photo but would not explain what discipline the students received.

The school told KMALand that the people in the photo are Creston students.

“This is embarrassing for everyone,” school principal Bill Messerole told the Omaha World Herald. “This is not a good reflection of Creston High School. This is not a reflection of our community.”

The photo was originally posted on both Facebook and Twitter.

Code:
<iframe title="DES MOINES REGISTER - Embed Player" width="540" height="304" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src=//www.desmoinesregister.com/videos/embed/105328578/?fullsite=true></iframe>

this got me hot. his ignorance is infuriating.

and his misinformation is disgusting. Africa is fire. Joint was like heaven for a black man when I was there. Lowkey we all should go back lol. Let these racist white people have this country to themselves. It'll turn into lord of the flies in 6 months.

gamers youtubers and twidiots are blatant racists that hide behind edgy jokes, they're the "its just a prank" crowd.
being a racist is all the rage nowadays, being "redpilled" is the new hipster, trolling your "libtard" high school friends and family members is so cool.
that word doesnt just slip out casually, this word along with other countless slurs are used nonstop, not long before he recruits all 50 million of his viewers into the ALT REICH.

i had one white guy at work tell me once that if hes not allowed to use the N word then they black ppl shouldnt be either..
i asked him why in the world would you even want to say that word to begin with? and he couldnt come up with an answer.
i think they are just racists and use rap music as something to blame, same thing when a racist kills people they use black on black crime as a shield.
my favorite racist denial quote: i dont see color, i dont care if you're blue purple green..:lol:

check out this study about trump supporters, that alot of us already knew.
click the right bar on the document to scroll down or use your mouse scroller.

New Hampshire Police Refuse to Release Information in Case of 8-Year-Old Biracial Boy Who Was Nearly Lynched

Welcome to Donald Trump’s America. Say what you want, but when the U.S. president defends avowed white supremacists, one can’t be surprised when bullying takes on a decidedly racist tone as it did with an 8-year-old biracial boy who was hung from a tree in the year 2017. The climate has been set.

Yes, there are nooses hanging all over America, and some little cretins decided to use one, unfortunately.

NH1.com reports that a Claremont, N.H., boy had to be flown to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center after one or more teens decided to hang him from a tree with a rope.

The boy’s mother, Cassandra Merlin, posted the horrific photo of her baby’s neck to Facebook, and even then gave those responsible the benefit of the doubt.

The entire caption reads: “So my son is being flown to Dartmouth after a 14 year old kid decided to hang him from a tree. I don’t care if this was a so called accident or not. My son almost died because of some little sh** teenage kids.” (sic)

The town of Claremeont, N.H., has 13,000 residents, and is 96 percent white, 0.6 percent African-American, and 1.8 percent biracial, according to the 2010 Census.

The boy’s uncle, Lyrik Martin, who also posted photos of his injuries on social media, wrote in a post that he wasn’t sure the attack was racially motivated, but the boy’s grandmother went on record saying the teens taunted the boy for being half black.

Lorrie Slattery told the Valley News that the incident was in fact racially motivated and “intentional.”

Slattery said she was able to recount what happened from her grandson’s 11-year-old sister and other children present (there were no adults), and that her grandson and some teens were playing in a yard on Aug. 28 when the teens started calling the little boy “racial epithets” and throwing sticks and rocks at his legs.

Some or all of the teens allegedly stepped up on a picnic table and grabbed a nearby rope that had been part of a tire swing, Slattery said.

“The (teenagers) said, ‘Look at this,’ supposedly putting the rope around their necks,” Slattery said. “One boy said to (her grandson), ‘Let’s do this,’ and then pushed him off the picnic table and hung him.”

The boy swung back and forth by his neck three times before he was able to remove the rope from his neck; Slattery said none of the teens came to his aid.

As late as Friday, Claremont Police Chief Mark Chase would not comment on the specifics of the case, only saying that they were still investigating and that those involved are juveniles, prohibiting him specifically making any comment.

Chase also said that the kids being investigated (who knows if they’re charged) should be “protected.”

“Mistakes they make as a young child should not have to follow them for the rest of their life,” Chase said.*

*Notice how he called these predators “young children,” infantilizing the white teens. Conversely, teens like Trayvon Martin are made out to be hulking, menacing adults. Chief Chase seems to be centering the perpetrators feelings and futures, all but forgetting about the trauma of a little boy who had his so-called friends hang him from a tree to the point where he had to be medevaced to a hospital.

Claremont Police Still Mum About Boy’s Injuries
Claremont — Activists and community members in Claremont are calling on police to provide more…

Activists, who only got wind of the case only through the boy’s mother’s social media post, are demanding more information, reports Valley News.

“I am upset and saddened and angered about how the police and city officials have chosen to play this,” said Kendra Colburn, of the Upper Valley chapter of Showing Up for Racial Justice. “(They) all seem like they do not want media attention on this story, and I am concerned about that. I am really concerned that we can’t change what we don’t know about or refuse to look at.”

Chief Chase confirmed that no other information would be released about the case, including if it was racially motivated.

America 2017.

iy7y23vsmtkqzzk8wasu.png

http://www.theroot.com/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-release-information-on-c-1803054596

Last edited:
Mannnnnnn that article got me hot dawg!

I see some teens doin that to a kid....give no damns I'm swingin!

Why are teenagers even around an 8 year old that's not a member of their family anyway?

Chief Chase confirmed that no other information would be released about the case, including if it was racially motivated.

Protection of the criminals is more important to this clown. Trying to sweep an attempted murder under the rug. :sick:

Florida looting crackdown is 'white supremacy,' claims author Sarah Jaffe
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/1...hite-supremacy-claims-author-sarah-jaffe.html

now i see ppl trying to her statement out to be her being racist but i dont see it that way

i think what she was trying to say is that the insistence of LE on treating property in a natural disaster as an issue equivalent or tantamount to the idea that LE should be more focused on protecting human life is the lynchpin that ties this to white supremacy

as if to say white people dont loot at all also but we all see when they do it they "find things"

That **** in New Hampshire smfh

And then to make matters worse, the police chief's priority being to protect them after abusing and trying to kill a child.

Unfortunately as we all know, racism is way too embedded in law enforcement, and in many places it's a means of maintaining white supremacy. It's ******* sad.

Back
Top Bottom