WSW (White Supremacist Watch) Thread

He was wasting his breath with that statement toward the end. She knows her friends are racists because she's a racist.

He Was Wasting His Breath But At The Same Time It Needed To Be Said Especially Given The Fact That He Was Recording The Entire Confrontation

This Video Has Me Thinking If I Was A Lawyer I’d Make It My Life’s Work To Make “ER” A Legal Means For A Brotha Or Sistah To “Fear For Their Life” Given The Historical Use Of The Word & The Documented Violent Acts That Tend To Follow..... Aka Make It Legal Throw Hands Whenever The Word Was Used.

DNRvteYUMAA4dkB.jpg

DNRvu1vUMAEa8Jw.jpg

I was dropping my daughter off at a sleepover birthday party last night (before it got dark) and passed a car where the driver was in black face on his way to a party. The car was traveling in the opposite direction and of course I wasn’t going to pull anything with my daughter in the car, but after I dropped her off I fantasized about finding him and making him piss his pants. Felt weird to see that in person. He looked shook once I focused on him.

Calif. Man Beaten, Stabbed Because He Is Black, Authorities Say

wkybebmjkqwaexiycers.jpg

Hadden Kennedy and Jodan Peck (Tulare County, Calif., Sheriff’s Department)

http://www.theroot.com/calif-man-be...source=theroot_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

A Goshen, Calif., man is fighting for his life in a Fresno, Calif., hospital after being beaten and stabbed multiple times solely because of his race, authorities say.

According to the Visalia Times-Delta, the 60-year-old man, who is black, is expected to recover from his injuries, but his attack has left many residents in Goshen shocked.

One resident said that on Sunday afternoon, a group of men yelled slurs at the older man, who tried to get away from his attackers. When paramedics and sheriff’s deputies arrived at the scene, they found the 60-year-old, who was not identified, suffering from multiple stab wounds.

Violent-crimes detectives immediately shut down roads and began interviewing neighbors, ultimately arresting 25-year-old Hadden Kennedy and 39-year-old Jodan Peck, who live about a block away from the victim, according to neighbors.

Tulare County Sheriff’s Lt. Duane Cornett said that the case has been submitted to the district attorney’s office as a hate crime.

“Our investigation showed that during the attack, racial slurs were used,” Cornett said.

Neighbors told authorities that the victim had been being harassed by his alleged attackers over the past few days when things escalated Sunday.

“It’s a very sad situation,” Gina Torrez, a Goshen resident, told the Times-Delta. “Seems like a racially motivated hate crime; so upsetting that these issues are still present.”

Residents said they were speaking out about what happened, despite fear of retaliation, to make sure people know that racism will not be a part of their county.

Both Peck and Kennedy were booked into the Tulare County Pretrial Facility on suspicion of attempted murder. On Tuesday, the district attorney’s office added hate crime charges, the Fresno Bee notes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/11/01/n-j-police-chief-said-black-people-are-like-isis-and-hed-like-to-be-on-the-firing-squad-feds-say/

According to a criminal complaint in the case, filed in federal district court in New Jersey, Nucera frequently referred to African Americans by racial slurs and espoused violence toward them. In November 2015, for example, when he was talking to a subordinate officer about an African American man he believed to have slashed the tires of a police vehicle, Nucera said, “I wish that n‑‑‑‑‑ would come back from Trenton and give me a reason to put my hands on him, I’m tired of ’em. These n‑‑‑‑‑s are like ISIS, they have no value. They should line them all up and mow ’em down. I’d like to be on the firing squad, I could do it,” according to the complaint.

I know some y’all don’t care for him or his opinions but there was a dude that said they would begin equating Muslims to black people a couple of years ago...

The suspect told police ‘give me a lawyer dog.’ The court says he wasn’t asking for a lawyer.
By Tom Jackman November 2 at 5:38 AM

demesme2.jpg

Warren Demesme seemingly asked for a lawyer while being interviewed by police, but his use of slang negated that request, Louisiana courts say. (Orleans Parish Sheriff’s Office)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-asking-for-a-lawyer/?utm_term=.439a46774738

When a friend says, “I’ll hit you up later dog,” he is stating that he will call again sometime. He is not calling the person a “later dog.”

But that’s not how the courts in Louisiana see it. And when a suspect in an interrogation told detectives to “just give me a lawyer dog,” the Louisiana Supreme Court ruled that the suspect was, in fact, asking for a “lawyer dog,” and not invoking his constitutional right to counsel. It’s not clear how many lawyer dogs there are in Louisiana, and whether any would have been available to represent the human suspect in this case, other than to give the standard admonition in such circumstances to simply stop talking.

The ruling by Louisiana’s high court could have serious implications for a suspect charged with raping a juvenile, because it will allow his subsequent incriminating statements into evidence at his trial, which is pending. And it clarified that requesting a canine attorney need not cause the police to stop questioning someone.

Warren Demesme, then 22, was being interrogated by New Orleans police in October 2015 after two young girls claimed he had sexually assaulted them. It was the second time he’d been brought in, and he was getting a little frustrated, court records show. He had repeatedly denied the crime. Finally, Demesme told the detectives:

“This is how I feel, if y’all think I did it, I know that I didn’t do it so why don’t you just give me a lawyer dog ’cause this is not what’s up.” The punctuation, arguably critical to Demesme’s use of the sobriquet “dog,” was provided by the Orleans Parish District Attorney’s office in a brief, and then adopted by Louisiana Associate Supreme Court Justice Scott J. Crichton.

Demesme subsequently made admissions to the crime, prosecutors said, and was charged with aggravated rape and indecent behavior with a juvenile. He is being held in the Orleans Parish jail awaiting trial.

Crichton-910x1024.jpg

Louisiana Associate Supreme Court Justice Scott J. Crichton wrote that a suspect asking police to “give me a lawyer dog” was not invoking his right to counsel. (Louisiana Supreme Court)

The public defender for Orleans Parish, Derwyn D. Bunton, took on Demesme’s case and filed a motion to suppress Demesme’s statement. In a court brief, Bunton noted that police are legally bound to stop questioning anyone who asks for a lawyer. “Under increased interrogation pressure,” Bunton wrote, “Mr. Demesme invokes his right to an attorney, stating with emotion and frustration, ‘Just give me a lawyer.'” The police did not stop their questioning, Bunton argued, “when Mr. Demesme unequivocally and unambiguously asserted his right to counsel.”

Orleans Parish Assistant District Attorney Kyle Daly responded in his brief that Demesme’s “reference to a lawyer did not constitute an unambiguous invocation of his right to counsel, because the defendant communicated that whether he actually wanted a lawyer was dependent on the subjective beliefs of the officers.” Daly added, “A reasonable officer under the circumstances would have understood, as [the detectives] did, that the defendant only might be invoking his right to counsel.”

Bunton’s motion to throw out Demesme’s statement was rejected by the trial court and the appeals court, so he took it to the state Supreme Court. The Supreme Court, in a ruling issued last Friday and first reported byReason, could have denied the appeal without issuing a written ruling, which it does in most cases. But Justice Crichton decided to write a brief concurrence “to spotlight the very important constitutional issue regarding the invocation of counsel during a law enforcement interview.”

Crichton noted that Louisiana case law has ruled that “if a suspect makes a reference to an attorney that is ambiguous or equivocal . . . the cessation of questioning is not required.” Crichton then concluded: “In my view, the defendant’s ambiguous and equivocal reference to a ‘lawyer dog’ does not constitute an invocation of counsel that warrants termination of the interview.”

Bunton said, “We’re obviously disappointed we didn’t win,” but declined to discuss the case, or the finer points of punctuation when using the term “dog.”

Apple’s diversity chief out after outcry
upload_2017-11-18_9-55-7.png

https://nypost.com/2017/11/17/apples-diversity-chief-lasts-just-six-months/?a=2

Apple’s diversity chief is stepping down after only six months on the job — after causing an outcry by saying that being a minority or a woman are not the only criteria for diversity, according to reports.

Denise Young Smith, who was named vice president of diversity and inclusion in May, made controversial comments last month during a One Young World Summit in Bogotá, Colombia.

“There can be 12 white, blue-eyed, blond men in a room and they’re going to be diverse too because they’re going to bring a different life experience and life perspective to the conversation,” the inaugural diversity chief said.

“Diversity is the human experience,” she said,according to Quartz. “I get a little bit frustrated when diversity or the term diversity is tagged to the people of color, or the women, or the LGBT.”

Her comments appeared to defend Apple’s overwhelmingly white and male leadership at a time when the company’s makeup is markedly uneven.

The 20-year Apple veteran, who previously served as the company’s head of worldwide human resources, later apologized for her remarks, telling the staff that they “were not representative of how I think about diversity or how Apple sees it.”

“For that, I’m sorry,” she said in an email. “More importantly, I want to assure you Apple’s view and our dedication to diversity has not changed.”

ChristieSmith_290.jpg

Smith will leave the company at the end of the year, TechCrunch reported. Taking over as VP of inclusion and diversity will be Christie Smith, who spent 17 years as a principal at Deloitte.

“We deeply believe that diversity drives innovation,” an Apple spokesman told TechCrunch in a statement. “We’re thrilled to welcome an accomplished leader like Christie Smith to help us continue the progress we’ve made toward a more diverse workplace.”

Unlike her predecessor, Christie Smith will not report directly to CEO Tim Cook, but rather to human resources chief Deirdre O’Brien, according to Fortune.

In 2017, only 3 percent of Apple’s leaders were black, and women held just 23 percent of tech jobs, according to Fortune. Female leadership stood at 29 percent, Apple said.

“Meaningful change takes time,” the company said in its diversity report. “We’re proud of our accomplishments, but we have much more work to do.”

its like white supremacy inception

a **** getting the boot for a white woman as chief of diversity :smh:

Back
Top Bottom