• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. They stay coming out with them Flax Af1s tho. The lows that are out now are kinda decent. Woulda got them if my highs were messed up but they still straight lol

Next shoe I gotta get myself are the blue suede 5's... Those are straight butter to me... Gonna get my kid a matching pair too :lol:...

Flax Hi's coming back out soon or easy to get anywhere :8...

I was ready to jump on the Golden Trish thirst train with the good NTWT brothers but I can't lie, I aint into those fitness chicks

I dont want my shorty having cold hard abs I need me a lil mamma thats warm n soft

Next shoe I gotta get myself are the blue suede 5's... Those are straight butter to me... Gonna get my kid a matching pair too :lol:...

Flax Hi's coming back out soon or easy to get anywhere :8...
Them Suede 5s in red & blue are both kinda cool but i passed on em

I feel like the Flax Hi's came out recently. They dont go for much but the midsole color is weird cuz its mix matched from the upper & the suede isnt as nice :/

just seen the cnn interview :lol:
lavar working the media cause they dont know it's a work, so they worked themselves into a shoot
lavar-ball-wwe-raw-debut-video-0.gif

Them Suede 5s in red & blue are both kinda cool but i passed on em

I feel like the Flax Hi's came out recently. They dont go for much but the midsole color is weird cuz its mix matched from the upper & the suede isnt as nice :/

That's wack... The sole Def gotta match the suede color...

I actually like they way my Flax are getting beat... The suede is getting worn, but it's kinda in a nice way :lol:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom