• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how much dumb **** they do with Braun and its even more amazing how it doesn't hinder him... You can beat him up in weird, gimmicky ways, but he always gets the positive result in matches... They're basically applying 80's Hogan booking philosophy, it's obviously working for Braun...
15030247-fat-woolly-sheep-standing-in-green-field.jpg

Baszler somewhere salty as hell :lol:

she'll be up once ronda signs that contract

hunter probably like, "i dont know, they're still kinda green"
vince, "damn it paul, just look at her! :evil:"

if SD get liv and already having Carmella on the same brand :lol:

Last edited:
Hold up so Enzo is the cruiserweight champ and Cass is MIA after all that breakup from a while ago?

Paige gonna job to Asuka anyways.

only one queen in this castles *****es.

Also, Apparently Scumbag Sami is giving the blue thunder bomb to Paige.

Nahhhh not them tho lol. Only wheat sneakers i rock with are the Bron 1s & all the Flax Air Force 1s :pimp:

AZG Wheat are what started me down my path :lol:... Got them for $80 pm Nike.com during the summer afterwards... They were one durable shoe...

Now the only wheat shoe u have are the AF1 Hi's and they starting to get beat :frown:...

AZG Wheat are what started me down my path :lol:... Got them for $80 pm Nike.com during the summer afterwards... They were one durable shoe...

Now the only wheat shoe u have are the AF1 Hi's and they starting to get beat :frown:...

Damn. They stay coming out with them Flax Af1s tho. The lows that are out now are kinda decent. Woulda got them if my highs were messed up but they still straight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom