• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Triple H only cares about the women in NXT because it's his brand. Once they hit the main roster, Papa HHH cares less about you and tells you to talk to Vince. While he is right in that he shouldn't hold your hand on the main roster, he creates a false sense of security in NXT.

bruh, did the old NT have plenty of fish advertising too? sheesh, i feel like I'm being profiled

Triple H only cares about the women in NXT because it's his brand. Once they hit the main roster, Papa HHH cares less about you and tells you to talk to Vince. While he is right in that he shouldn't hold your hand on the main roster, he creates a false sense of security in NXT.
He knows he is hamstrung until he is gone. That isn't on him. Why the hate on H man, god damn.
bruh, did the old NT have plenty of fish advertising too? sheesh, i feel like I'm being profiled

They know we on a sneaker site talking about wrestling. Can't hate on the algorithms lol.

DJKtfusVoAAPaMJ.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

They know we on a sneaker site talking about wrestling. Can't hate on the algorithms lol.
ok as long as it's sitewide because i'm only on NT, NTWT, and shoe shopping, i would expect eBay to be prominent..... on on the topic of collecting i am completely clueless on the funko love, when i used to collect spawn, i appreciated the attention to detail, i don't understand the attraction to common looking items, do they have resell value?

ok as long as it's sitewide because i'm only on NT, NTWT, and shoe shopping, i would expect eBay to be prominent..... on on the topic of collecting i am completely clueless on the funko love, when i used to collect spawn, i appreciated the attention to detail, i don't understand the attraction to common looking items, do they have resell value?

Anything that is deemed "collectible" theoretically has value, but that value is put unto the item by consumers. I mean, the limited ones tend to be worth more, but that isn't always the case either. I had some for abit, but not like others who have insane collections. I am kind of over the days where I want or need stuff, but I get how people would want to collect things due to nostalgia, hobby, interest in IP, etc.

I really love Japanese Sofubi vinyl toys, predominantly the vintage variety, but they are super expensive. However, as an artform so amazingly interesting.

You are assuming HHH's level of power on the main roster with no type of evidence

I am as prepped as I can. Now it is just waiting to see what this storm is gonna do. And now Jose behind Irma is a cat 3 or something. Man, Mother Earth done got our card.

On a lighter note, I told ya'll about Toni Storm months ago, everyone was screaming AWG. Trust me when I say something man lmao.
Who is everyone? Lol

You are assuming HHH's level of power on the main roster with no type of evidence
It's not that hard to conclude. Vince has the final say on everything, which is why Triple H tells people like Sasha or Bayley to talk to Vince. Develop a relationship with him. That's all I'm saying

It's not that hard to conclude. Vince has the final say on everything, which is why Triple H tells people like Sasha or Bayley to talk to Vince. Develop a relationship with him. That's all I'm saying

No, I am saying you are just making up the, "HH tells them x, y ,z" claim. We don't know what HHH tells people.

We know Vince has final say, sure. But how do we know what HHH is saying?

Check your PM

I just did, I saw it, and got wrapped up checking on service for the celly in case something crazy happens.Gonna shoot you a text shortly.

You always lived in FLA?

Majority of my life. I would say 25 years of my 33 on this planet thus far. I mean, I have watched storms come through, I know what they do, I have prepped before, but this is the first one that I am actually on my own, by myself, and with the multiple jobs, bills, etc. this was like a mad scramble to get psuedo prepared and I am even in my gut unsure if I am. Luckily my local support system has been awesome in helping me, my boss gave me extra pay, told me to not work over the weekend, and brought me water to bring home. To me that proved not only taking the promotion, but sticking with them was the right choice since they actually care.

What you drinkin on Drew?

Cayman Jack's. Trying to get white girl wasted lol. I got a bunch of Arbor Mist and Red Moscato on deck too haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom