• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, yall are grown men collecting stuffed animals with no intent to resell.

#Nerds
(***** *** ****** only cop with resell in mind. That's what messed up the whole process of purchasing shoes...)No disrespect DC but Dawg, you post pinning combination gifs, then ask for detailed critiques on aforementioned gifs...yet because I do not adhere to what you deem adult-like spending of my own damn money that I earned from my labor I am a #nerd for collecting collectible items from genres that I like... :lol: IMG_1098.PNG
bigego24 bigego24 I did pickup Tekken 7...Best Buy steelbook actually.

My favorite has always been King since I was a kid followed by Heihachi.

King becaise of his wrestling inspired moveset. Heihachi because he's a badass old dude.
Always messed around with King, but I can't roll with the slower characters. I used to be able to do some of his chain throws, but Nina's combo snaps were easily replaced to learn...My juggles are no joke. My homies don't like playing Tekken against me. :lol:
So why haven't you watched Tiger Mask W?
Havent got around to it. Simple as that.

Imagine if you actually had to find the real Brock Lesnar. I imagine it'd go something like this after you found him.
Brock is standing there chilling just staring at you
"Hey..."
"Hey..."
"I found you! (awkward laugh) So I get the tickets..."
"Yep... here you go"
"Thanks..." (both standing there awkwardly as Brock stares at you wanting to kill you)
"NOW BEAT IT."

HTM should get as much credit as Lawler..

I think Lawler gets the edge in the ring, but I would probably choose HTM for mic work. I also remember him being decent on commentary on Sunday Night Heat or some other C show.

Regarding the video of Macho punching Honky that was posted earlier, seems like it's a common opinion that Lawler threw some of the best punches ever

What you do?

Good luck!!!

That's what's up.....best of luck to you.

damn, and I thought making 11 dollars an hour was good for my poor *** lmao. Get that money playboy, LINTWT gotta flourish!!!

really does tho. I've always sort of thought "Bullet Club" sounded kinda tryhardy danger death skull thundercougarfalconbird and that tat just solidified the notion for me.

D Fly D Fly money gonna be long!
source.gif

EZ Pass lane. Less work, more money :nthat:

Thanks yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom