• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^triple h is going to have her stay at nxt until vince retires and he takes over

It's ridiculous. Bobby Roode can be one of the top guys in the company, yet he's getting dark matches against Mike Kanellis. Could've given him TV time over whatever English and Zayn was. :smh:

Also, No Rusev, no Harper, no Gable & Shelton, no Breezango (unless I missed it), and no follow-up for Lana/Tamina. Wow :lol:

Also, No Rusev, no Harper, no Gable & Shelton, no Breezango (unless I missed it), and no follow-up for Lana/Tamina. Wow :lol:
Rumor is Rusev was originally going to be Orton at SS and then feud with Roode, but Vince changed it, because last-minute changes.
It's criminal how Harper hasn't been used at all recently
Also really stupid to not have Gable & Shelton this week. No tag matches this week.
I don't think WWE even knows what they're doing with the Fashion Files at this point
I could care less about Tamina. She's awful at everything.

^SD should go to 3 hours?
wwe is so deep with talent, it's ridiculous :lol: and they keep signing more and more

watching parts that i missed...
that randy/shin match was pretty solid. rko definitely worked a little harder than usual. a little more than his usual scoop slam and rko

VigilantCautiousFrog.gif

^SD should go to 3 hours?
wwe is so deep with talent, it's ridiculous :lol: and they keep signing more and more

watching parts that i missed...
that randy/shin match was pretty solid. rko definitely worked a little harder than usual. a little more than his usual scoop slam and rko

If this world were mine smackdown wouldn't exist and Raw would be 2 hours.

Episode 1 of MYC was solid..Nothing great, but nothing cringeworthy ('cept for Ronda's friend)..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom