Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth got great taste in women!
guMUeWq.jpg

wUOthfW.jpg

ya think seth is reckless in bed as well? probably injures her while bucklebombing her

Yall are too damn old to be putting posters of females on yalls walls. That is what those avis of random girls are.

At least let them have their faces painted

I hope Cedric Alexander wins the cruiserweight title at Wrestlemania. It feels like they're setting up a big moment for him

The WWE Network is one of the best inventions of the last 5 years thst have directly influenced my life

I swear I don't get you, "Canceling the network...." dudes

Sounds like a bunch of broke boys who can't afford to pay $9.99 a month anymore.

This. Some suckas out there man.

Can't speak for everyone, but I'm one of those people who believe in putting your money where towards what you support. WWE just doesn't interest me anymore. The Network has cool shows, but not enough for me to spend the money. Plus I'm starting to get more bookings so I'm home less and less.

It's ridiculous. Bobby Roode can be one of the top guys in the company, yet he's getting dark matches against Mike Kanellis. Could've given him TV time over whatever English and Zayn was. :smh:

Man I'm loving this new Japan YouTube channel. The free matches they be showing be money. Also found this dude that does the history of njpw.
Now i stand why niato so disrespectful lol.
Okada was the rock as far as fan hating him now loving him lol. That was esp 4 I gotta watch 1-3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom