• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info brother case. Looking at some belts, been eyeing new NXT belt on wwe shop, and the U.S. Title and Fandu belt (want a belt with a personalized nameplate).

I'll tell you the same thing I told Case after he recommended I go with the Fandu over WWE. I went to Flair meet and greet right after I got my Fandu, and dudes were flipping out over it. Guy behind me in line had the WWE version, and it looked horrendous. They're starting to make all their main plates flat, since that displays a bit better, but it kills the entire look of the belt. I wouldn't touch a WWE Big Gold with a 10 foot pole.

I think CASUAL fans would know Ultimo over Liger or Muta.

Casual fans would know TAJIRI before Liger.

Depends on the age of whether they know Muta.

Why would a CASUAL fan know Liger or Muta and they have done nothing in America since the early 90s?

TAKA
Tajiri
Ultimo

All made names for themselves here.

You are being in a bubble here Case.

Liger and Muta are 1 and 2 on my all time list, but even I know only hardcore fans know them

Disagree..

Listen to all those young, casual, wrestling fans giving dude zero reaciton..

I don't think that NXT really counts as a casual crowd

But I also think that Liger and Muta's popularity goes a little bit beyond the hardcore audience...at least more than Ultimo

@ihust1e looking at Ruby like a snack
DJuO7OAXoAEquX0.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Hustle bout to risk it all for them Ruby walls

During a fun interview on “Her Take,” Sasha Banks was asked to choose between Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock. Her response:

“Oh no! I love both but I’m going to have to choose Stone Cold Steve Austin just because he slid into my DMs one time. AHHH!"

The visual of this makes it funnier to me :lol:

I don't think that NXT really counts as a casual crowd

But I also think that Liger and Muta's popularity goes a little bit beyond the hardcore audience...at least more than Ultimo

When I think of a regular fan, I think of people that started during the Monday Night Era.

I don't think of them watching Japanese stuff, ROH, or any of that stuff.

Monday Night Era, probably a heavy tilt to WWE, and continued believing WWE IS end all. Essentially MOST people in this thread.

There is no way Muta or Liger comes to their mind before Ultimo or Tajiri. No way.

Again, look at what Liger and Muta did in the US post 1996. Combined they wrestled less than 10 PPV matches. Thry wouldn't be at the top of folks tongues.

Again, we are not normal fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom