• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby the brain commentary during nitro is so underappreciated lol I swear he's the goat. Nagata came out in a vest thing and he was like what is that a bullet proof vest Tony about lost it lol.
He is special in those WCW Worldwide episodes man. More low-ki and relaxed of a setting, he goes OFF man

Bobby the brain commentary during nitro is so underappreciated lol I swear he's the goat. Nagata came out in a vest thing and he was like what is that a bullet proof vest Tony about lost it lol.

Yea I was definitely a fan The Brain's commentary......especially when he would talk about Hogan.

Inoki is probably the correct answer..But IMO, I'd have to go with either Muta or Juicy Thunders..
Inoki didnt do much here. Wwe didn't even recognize his title reign after beating Backlund.

Liger in the early 90s was solid.

Ultimo did more during late 90s thoigh.

I would say Ultimo or Tahiti

To be fair, none of the replicas are to the exact dimensions of the OG Crumrine Big Gold..But the newest Fandu's are about 5% smaller than what WWE offers..But the weight, texture, and detail absolutely crushes what WWE sells..Plus you'll get it to your door about 3 days after you order it..I can't recommend the Fandu enough..Best belt for the money you can buy..
Thanks for the info brother case. Looking at some belts, been eyeing new NXT belt on wwe shop, and the U.S. Title and Fandu belt (want a belt with a personalized nameplate).

Thanks for the info brother case. Looking at some belts, been eyeing new NXT belt on wwe shop, and the U.S. Title and Fandu belt (want a belt with a personalized nameplate).

Fandu is definitely the best of the lot..You can get a personalized name plate with the Fandu..And plus it's gonna be about twice as heavy as the others from WWE shop..

Inoki didnt do much here. Wwe didn't even recognize his title reign after beating Backlund.

Liger in the early 90s was solid.

Ultimo did more during late 90s thoigh.

I would say Ultimo or Tahiti

Ultimo wasn't as big as Inoki, Liger, or Muta over here..And, to be fair, it's probably hard for any of us to judge how popular Inoki was over here since none of were around during his prime..

ihust1e ihust1e looking at Ruby like a snack
DJuO7OAXoAEquX0.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ultimo wasn't as big as Inoki, Liger, or Muta over here..And, to be fair, it's probably hard for any of us to judge how popular Inoki was over here since none of were around during his prime..
Ultimo is easily mkre accomplished in America than Liger Case.

As well as Muta.

Go recheck Ultimo's track record.

We are only discussing what people accomplished on AMERICAN Soil.

Ultimo has those dudes beat.

Liger and Muta had short stints.

Inoki didn't do much here. You can look at documented history to see that

Ultimo had more eyes on him as well. During the Nitro days, 4 million folks were watching.

He was also in a video game (Revenge).

Early 90s was rough for WCW after the change from the NWA.

So I would easily say Ultimo was bigger in America than Liger if we are ONLY looking at what was accomplished HERE

Ultimo is easily mkre accomplished in America than Liger Case.

As well as Muta.

Go recheck Ultimo's track record.

We are only discussing what people accomplished on AMERICAN Soil.

Ultimo has those dudes beat.

Liger and Muta had short stints.

Inoki didn't do much here. You can look at documented history to see that

Go reread the question..It wasn't who was more accomplished, it was who was the biggest Japanese wrestling star..And of all names mentioned Ultimo wasn't as big a star as Muta or Liger..Not taking anything away from him cause he was a monster in the ring and his work, IMO, is underrated..But if you ask the average wrestling fan (someone who's followed wrestling and has decent knowledge of the sport) then most will say Liger or Muta's name before UD..

I think CASUAL fans would know Ultimo over Liger or Muta.

Casual fans would know TAJIRI before Liger.

Depends on the age of whether they know Muta.

Why would a CASUAL fan know Liger or Muta and they have done nothing in America since the early 90s?

TAKA
Tajiri
Ultimo

All made names for themselves here.

You are being in a bubble here Case.

Liger and Muta are 1 and 2 on my all time list, but even I know only hardcore fans know them

But is that an indication that he wasn't a name? Or is that just some of the revisionist history the WWE loves?

They don't even accurately depict all of Ric Flair's championship wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom