• No every few months

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown 2.754 - best number since Superstar shake up episode on April 11, 2017 which was 3.105

Vince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

only so many skull bashes ole Vinnie Mac can take.

still amazed at the magnitude of that headbutt, KO with how big square Juggernaut dome.

I'm confused about the lack of love for curly fries. I assumed that was why Arby's was still thriving.

the NXT commentary team is a league about the main roster's. Mauro and Nigel McGuinness add so much to the matches...I think it was a match between Oney Lorcan (poor guy) and Alister Black and Mauro asked Nigel whether one of them used the right type of cover, as in positioning your body weight to prevent kicking out, and Nigel seamlessly detailed why he did not.

I just can't imagine any other sport being more cavalier about their action...can you imagine listening to an NBA game and hearing "oh, ball! right in the net! looks like it's King time!"

Naw keep eating that undercooked meat r.i.p.

Or go veggie **shrug**

But naw, Medium raw is the way to go if you gonna eat meat. Medium at tops.

Gotta watch the final of the MYC to watch 2nd Waifu drop the elbow. Been too busy with the storm clean up, powers on so the store has to finish getting set up to open when the sign is done, and day drinking and video games with my accidental girlfriend lol.

Sorry I been ghost everyone.

Also, in for NTWT Secret Santa. I'm stoked.

Last edited:
I'm confused about the lack of love for curly fries. I assumed that was why Arby's was still thriving.
Curly fries are my #1

Can't trust you pink meat eaters smh
hamburgers should be well done with bacon on top

with either ketchup or bbq sauce
tenor.gif

If it's a steakburger then medium/medium rare

Reg burger well done

Also crispy regular fries can't be beat.

I guess I should watch the MYC Final at some point. Don't really feel like watching the tournament in it's entirety, but it seems like that Kyrie chick is pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom