Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No new threads

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5984902_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

First time hearing of this and reading its already released. Anyone grab it?

http://www.wrestlingdvdnetwork.com/full-content-listing-wwe-unreleased-1986-1995-dvd/137256/
I saw that at best buy last week.

Just to be clear

That ***** *** **** Devin Kurant and I never had a discussion on twitter.

That ***** dont want it with me.

Knowing him he'd prob just leave twitter and join Facebook instead

LOL @ Devin Kurant

Go cuss him out on one of those platforms.

He gets in his feelings quick and will respond for sure

Vincent Kennedy McMahon is one of the very few celebrities who I would love to meet

I know a couple people who have met/been around him a few times, and they said he's the nicest, most down to earth guy in the world. They were shocked at how cool he was.

One of my buddies works at a magazine pressing plant, and actually used to oversee the WWE magazine's production. He said Vince would sometimes do surprise drop-ins if they were in town, and he was always beyond nice. My dude, specifically, ended up saving their asses after the Benoit thing. He said Vince came down a month or 2 later to personally thank them. Bought the entire plant dinner, and brought a personal photographer who took pics of Vince with everyone. Then a few weeks later, they all received personalized signed Christmas cards with their pics with Vince inside.

RE: Vince

Eh, I prefer to wonder how the people of color that work for him, feel about him.

How he supports Trump. How he says racist stuff on air. How he breeds a background where Hayes gets away with saying racist things to Big Mark Henry.

All of the talk about how he treats people that can make his empire greater doesn't even matter forreal

She will be on Isaiah Thomas status pretty soon with all of that Hip Impact.

She needs a part-time finisher

Yea i was just thinking how her body's holding up doing that. There def not much she can do to protect the landing

LOL @ Devin Kurant

Go cuss him out on one of those platforms.

He gets in his feelings quick and will respond for sure

im pretty sure i have in the past. lolol

RE: Kyrie Zayn

She can land with her elbow FIRST but then they will just mess up her Elbow lol. Yea, she has no way of protecting that hip

I saw that at best buy last week.

Celebrity sighting at Best Buy :emoji_sunglasses:

I know a couple people who have met/been around him a few times, and they said he's the nicest, most down to earth guy in the world. They were shocked at how cool he was.

One of my buddies works at a magazine pressing plant, and actually used to oversee the WWE magazine's production. He said Vince would sometimes do surprise drop-ins if they were in town, and he was always beyond nice. My dude, specifically, ended up saving their asses after the Benoit thing. He said Vince came down a month or 2 later to personally thank them. Bought the entire plant dinner, and brought a personal photographer who took pics of Vince with everyone. Then a few weeks later, they all received personalized signed Christmas cards with their pics with Vince inside.

A friend of mine interned for WWE in CT and said the same about him being the man. I don't recall if he said he remembered him by name, but he'd go out of his way to shake his hand and ask my friend how his day was going.

Last edited:
No.
The only old school promos yall can come up with are mostly Ric Flair with a sprinkling of Dusty Rhodes?

:lol: :smh:

dig into the vaults, my man. rep for the 35 and over set.

see, you hear about this kind of thing...

“Look, I’m in the garbage business. If you think I’m going to be hurt by the revelation that one of my wrestlers is really a violent individual, you’re mistaken.”

- quote supposedly attributed to Vince McMahon during Nancy Argentino murder investigation
https://webcache.googleusercontent...._0628wrestling.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

...but then there's this type of malarkey...

RE: Vince

Eh, I prefer to wonder how the people of color that work for him, feel about him.

How he supports Trump. How he says racist stuff on air. How he breeds a background where Hayes gets away with saying racist things to Big Mark Henry.

All of the talk about how he treats people that can make his empire greater doesn't even matter forreal

...and the elephant in the room for me.

"conflicted" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom