Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

fzxJ4xx.png

nVWMTVY.png

Dat hair.
sick.gif

The 2k15 trailer was cool.

DBry's model looks last gen to me.

2k didn't update Brock's attire or his entrance. :smh:

Rusev confirmed in the game; he should be fun to play with.
Sting looks :wow: :pimp:

2k servers will be garbage as always. I'll pass on this game. Ps4 footage could change my mind.

The ideal refresh would be having Zayn and Neville come out tonight and get into good programs where they go over strong. Have Breeze join Mizdow.

Bring back Fandango and let him have a program with Sheamus. Doesn't have to go over but let's make him at least a credible competitor.

Have Harper and Rowan feud with Brothers Zest and eventually win the belts.

Put Bray in a feud with someone and actually go over.

Make Cesaro strong again.

It's not hard.

The ideal refresh would be having Zayn and Neville come out tonight and get into good programs where they go over strong. Have Breeze join Mizdow.

Bring back Fandango and let him have a program with Sheamus. Doesn't have to go over but let's make him at least a credible competitor.

Have Harper and Rowan feud with Brothers Zest and eventually win the belts.

Put Bray in a feud with someone and actually go over.

Make Cesaro strong again.

It's not hard.
i want fandango to fued with miz and noodle hair 

breeze should join fandago to feud with them 

feed bray to the insurance demon im sick of them 

bo - zayn bo tolls cuz zayn cant win big one  

its easy

Last edited:
LOL knowing the WWE they would probably have one of the NXT guys come up only to get flattened by Bray.

Breeze with Dango could work as well. I wanna see Fandango doing something positive, the actual human is a good worker.

I need summer thot and layla to get ratchet more.

bring up sasha banks as well.

Last edited:
Just realized something from last night, your 3 upcoming guys in the Wyatt's weren't at NoC. No match, no vignette, no nothing. Life came at them fast, but that's what happens when you're a combined 7-42 for the year. Would've loved to see Harper challenge Rollins just to get him on the PPV.

damn-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1297.gif

Back
Top Bottom